Pussy free How long has it been?

Do tell, please.
I have been a bedwetter my whole life and worn most of the time diapers to bed at night. Most of my girlfriends at that time did not have a problem with this. They had quite a good life with me and also a comftable financial situation. With my two last girlfriends the same situation happened that after some time they could not bare it anymore that I was a part of the day in diapers. Both did not see me anymore as a "real man" according to them after the first moments of intense love passed by and that they were not attracted anymore to me and that they found that I was not good enough in bed for them. They started to humilaite me in a kind way I must say to have to my opinion a reason and excuse to look for a lover. So it occured 2 times that they took a lover and that I got cuckolded. Next to diapers, came chastity and the last one even got me fixed. In that period I got interested in gay sex and it is so since a good 10 years. No regrets! :)

I have always been a bedwetter and wearing diapers at night to bed for this. Most of my ex-girlfriends did not have a problem with this (at first sight or up to what they said or pretended towards me...). But once they were interested to have and look to find a lover they started to use that diaper-element against me. Use it as the or one of the reasons that because of these diapers I was not a anough real man in their eyes. Also to enhance my inferiority towards a (potential) lover they encouraged me to wear also diapers in daytime to prove to me and also to themselves that I was really a beta-boy. In the beginning they were not very into to touch or get involved with my diapers but once they had a lover and did not want to have regular PIV sex they did interact with me being diaperd. Before tehy got a lover we had sex before I diapered myself or had always to take of asap my diaper to have sex. Once they had a lover they even encouraged me to hold on my diaper when I wanted to have "real' sex wit them to avoid PIV sex. So I got blowjobs being diapered and instead of swallowing my semen, they then pulled up my diaper so that I would cum in my diaper and not in their mouth or that it would be spilled around. It also happened they masturbated me in my diaper again with the facility my sperm was going in the diaper. They also alouded me to hump their bottom or leg so I would cum in my diaper. Also using a finger in my butt to try to prove that I was gay or prone to gaysex happened frequently. Beside the fact that they did not want regular sex anymore with me and used that diapersex against me it was also a way to prove to me and themselves I was inferior to their lover and that it also deminished a guiltfeeling towards me and themselves. Also I think they must have loved the powerplay towards somebody that is in diapers and also the humilation they could induce somestimes in public or towards other people on me. Making anyhow I was going to shut up they were cheating. Once I officiallly knew they had a lover it became even a habit they would make me cum in my diaper as a kind of consolation prize that I they were going to fuck their lover. A diaper works also partly as chastity device but also has a strong symbolic meaning of chastity.

To be clear: this is what I really experienced and this is not a fantasy...!

Thank you for sharing. My wife says that she definitely is going to diaper me. She’s tired of washing my soiled undies and since I have a teensy peepee it should work nicely. I secretly think I might enjoy it. Do you?

Well nothing is stronger then a habit... Especially if your wife will make you cum regularly in your diaper you will be also hooked sexually to your diapers as I am... Important is to buy diapers wit a plastic outer sheet!

Attachments

• IMG_4387.jpg
    IMG_4387.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 11
It is rather simple. If you get off almost only in diapers in the end you eroticise the object. Also it is a rather submissive and humiliating object what makes that if you are in to that it also makes it very erotic. Also a wet diaper combined with a magic wand vibrator on a limp penis can make you cum very hard. It fact you have to massage the head of your penis through the wet diaper, in fact it works then as a large clit and is really the proof that as a pheutus the same body part develops as clit or a penis by hormones. It makes you also understand why a lot of women find that coming with a goo vibrator make them orgasm more then wit regular PIV-sex... Once you are used to that you get extremely well rewarded with a mind-blowing orgasm. I get released in that way every seven or ten days (your prostate is then at its fullest). Cum with a limp penis bend downwards makes you cum harder then with a hard-on because the seminal ducts are wider open in that position. Each time I cum in that way I can not cum for at least for 3 days because the prostate is emptied so much. Having a buttplug or dildo up your ass makes you cum faster and even harder that way. That is in fact my most standard way to cum as a cuckold. The other way is by being fucked by a nive BBC :)

Attachments

• Pampix-4071.jpg
    Pampix-4071.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Pampix-3975.jpg
    Pampix-3975.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 9
  • Pampix-4043.jpg
    Pampix-4043.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Pampix-4061.jpg
    Pampix-4061.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Pampix-4068.jpg
    Pampix-4068.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Pampix-IMG_3552.jpg
    Pampix-IMG_3552.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 9
Just an update just celebrated nine years ,my cuckold husband has been pussy free
Thank U GIF by Fergie

Back