Pussy free How long has it been?

That's awesome! Keep going!
Thank you for your kind words of encouragement.

As I'm getting older it's making more sense than ever. Every day makes me a little more inferior and my pathetic white cock a little more impotent. I'm sensing my white inferiority more than ever now and I suspect it will only continue on that trajectory from here on in.

Last edited:
I've only penetrated a woman PIV i think 3 times in the past 3 years. Have received or given oral and other sex though. Most often if i cum at all it's on a woman's feet, where I promptly lick it off.

I edged without cumming for maybe 2-3 months this year hoping i would regain some of my ability to maintain an erection, i'm not sure if it's worked as a barely get a chance to go for intercourse. I did recently buy some proper adjustable cockrings and i was able to stay hard during masterbation somewhat. God, i'm fucked.

I think its something that most vanilla men and obviously bulls would never understand, but for cuckolds and sissies, being pussy free can be very liberating. When I do get any, of course I enjoy it, but its such a weight of my shoulders never having to perform an act i'm not good at and the frustration, embarrasment, humiliation that goes with it. Once you cross the line that your hand is where you'll experience most of your ejaculations and become happy with that, going pussy free isn't that hard to become used to.
So true. It IS stressful to be bad at sex and not big enough and frankly, handpussy is pretty good. Not as good as real pussy but hen you feel you don't deserve it, that makes it a bit easier to not get it any more.

7 months and 9 days since I got inside my wife's pussy. Before that maybe twice in the previous year. Can't recall last blowjob, must be three years or so. No hand jobs. I do miss it, but as I say above, when ou feel deep down your dick and performance don't merit pussy, you kind of are able to make sense of it. There are times when all I want to do is fuck her but she's not interested, walks around naked and pretty much ignores me. Not going to lie, it's tough.

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement.

As I'm getting older it's making more sense than ever. Every day makes me a little more inferior and my pathetic white cock a little more impotent. I'm sensing my white inferiority more than ever now and I suspect it will only continue on that trajectory from here on in.

Pussy free since November 2013 for me, I’m 41 now and wife is 39, Over the last few years I’ve noticed when released from chastity my erections have become weaker and weaker to the point now when it would be difficult to say I’m not impotent.

Currently at six months (edit: 10 months) without sex. I'm 99% impotent now, and much smaller than I used to be (not caged right now though). I asked my wife this week if she was ever horny, and she said "haven't thought about it really." We tried a few times last year, but it was horrible on my part. These days I have a three inch softy, can’t fuck my wife because I just get frustrated or cum instantly (dribbling) on her thigh. I’m healthy, but mentally just a full blown cuckold. I can’t even imagine fucking my wife or any woman anymore, it’s been so long since I could do it halfway right, or even enjoy it. I’m a natural cuckold. I’m curious to see how long she goes without saying something or suggesting something. (She cucked me before, and denied me sex about five years early in our marriage.)

Last edited:
Back