Pussy free How long has it been?

Almost 6 years. Kind of by choice kind of not. My last girlfriend left me for a black guy in early 2012. I haven’t been able to get any girls since.. the one time I had the opportunity to hook up since then, I wasn’t able to get hard enough to penetrate her. No blowjobs, handjobs, nothing.
w

Wow. This is a dream of mine. I just wish my girl would totally ignore my cock altogether. I know we are close to this step; I’ve began eating her out more than usual (multiple times a day) and expect nothing in return. I even tell her “no baby I’m good, I just wanted to take care of you” and there’s like a 50/50 shot on whether or not she finds that acceptable. When she does...OH GOD...BLISS! Just laying there with her fully spent while my cock is clearly throbbing in my boxers and she does not even acknowledge it. She only speaks of how well I eat her pussy while I hold her in my arms and kiss her. I really want this arrangement on a regular basis...rather than once or twice a week.

At the very least, I’d love to be restricted to only hand jobs but I have no idea how to tell her that. My girl believes I am just “another normal guy” who LOVES getting fucked and sucked all the time. Slowly I’m trying to show her that’s not the case. I feel like if I outright told her I’d prefer only hand jobs for cumming she wouldn’t believe me and put up a fight. I’m thinking of buying toys (dildo, vibrator, maybe a cock sleeve) to use on her to further show that I can please her more without my cock. Maybe in a year or two introduce the idea of a cock cage? I’m out of my depth here I guess. I’d rather not go full on cuckold mode...don’t think she’d ever go for that either but I definitely think she would go for the sex arrangement I desire (an arrangement I believe she secretly desires too).
You know have a good start here. You wrote this on a computer transfer it to a word document polish it up as a letter to her perhaps as a confession maybe to how you want your relationship to go. Then either give it to her or put it where she will find and read it. That is what I did

Yeah I would eventually like to get there. Like verbally tell her my desires for our sex Life but deep down, I know she shares those same desires. I think first I’m gonna still try to show it through actions (eating her pussy and using toys on her while denying myself) and then once that evolves into a routine, I’ll reaffirm it through actually telling her.

Years back before we got into all we were into toys and I'd make sure that she was spent on dildos bigger then me and after she'd be exhausted I'd tell her it was fine, don't worry about me, and I'd tell her that I enjoyed seeing her get off more then myself.

Eventually she went from expecting me to fuck her after to telling me that I could if I hurried up and made it quick. I could tell that she was becoming very bored fucking me.I even told her that she could browse her phone while I finished and she did !

As time went on she started telling me she was too sore or too tired to have me fuck her after and that she knew I'd understand since I was okay with it.

This is nearly identical to where i’d Like my relationship to be. Hoping by the end of the year I can be in your situation. Feel like every month I am getting closer and closer. I am for sure cumming less and she doesn’t seem to even mind as each week passes. On average I make her cum at least 10 times a week and I proabably cum no more than 2 a week. And only one of my orgasms is via actual sex. The other is usually via quick hand job.

You're making great progress! Look into bringing a bigger dildo into the mix. Once she experiences something bigger there's no going back . My wife was pretty resistant at first but when she finally tried one she came so many times she was exhausted. The next time we got going at it she almost immediately asked for me to use the dildo on her.

Same for me hun. Same for me. Hubby has been in chastity for 8 months & hadnt touched me sexually for 3 months before that. The one time I asked him to Fuck me was with strap on harness he could eat over his cage. But I stopped that about 10 mins in because the stimulation of his balls tapping back and forth caused him to produce precum. If he had continued he would have orgasmed and that's not cool as far as I'm concerned. He is not to have physical pleasure with his penis this year. 2019 he's agreed to be denied sexual intimacy for me concentrate on my lovers. Its EXACTLY how it should be.
J
oxoxoxo
I love your style! :)

No penetration for six years.
No blowjobs for five years.
I still get handjobs every 2 months. Of course I'm still giving her oral and cleaning up her pussy with my tongue after she had sex with her Bull, this happens once or twice a week. Only downside for me is that she has a hairy pussy by request of her Bull and I don't really enjoy it with so much hair. But she really loves it when I'm cleaning up her creampie with my tongue.
there is nothing finer than burying your head into a hairy grotto us older guys it was all there was for us and I loved doing it

She hasn't picked out a bull yet but I have a feeling she has her eye on a few guys. She sent me off to work today, locked up and absolutely gagging for release. She actually made me eat her out last night as she used the vibrator. The fact I can't get off makes her gush. I mean she soaks through the covers. We played for over an hour last night until she was exhausted and then it's goodnight babe. I'm laying there with my balls aching and my cock trying to explode out of the cage. In the end I took a cold shower. I'm just not used to the constant feel of the cage and it makes me horny as hell. Used to having her daily but this period is tough to adjust to. It should have been for her too Which is why I am starting to think she has already been fucking one of her potential guys and just hasn't let on yet. She probably isn't ready for me to watch yet. But watching her Fuck whilst being caged is going to be crazy hot.
love the way your journey is going there will be no turning back she has you by the balls and the bull's will have her.

That's exactly where we were. I just couldn't cut it for her once she started seeing a few guys that were way bigger then me with way more stamina. Why should she waste her time with me when she can get the fuck of a lifetime with one of her bfs?

I deserved to be cut off. It makes me happy that shes happy!
that is it exactly so gratifying that they can give what we cannot

Back