Pussy free How long has it been?

I got so too but she has to taken steps alone. She needs to be comfortable. I can lead but can't push her to follow. I am encouraging her and also my husband to come on here more often. Michael took a backward seat a few months ago but he is now more comfortable in our decision to be denied and caged permanently. So he will want to ex. ress his experiences too.
J
oxoxo
IT WILL BE INTERESTING IF SHE FOLLOWS YOU AS FOR MICHAEL I WOULD LOVE TO GET HIS TAKE ON HOW HE VIEW IS JOURNEY TO WHERE HE IS NOW . HOW YOU AND YOUR BULLS HAVE GOT HIM TO WHERE HE IS NOW. IT IS ALL FASCINATING TO ME BUT MOST SURPRISING TO ME IS THE FACT I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HAVE BEEN TAKEN DOWN THIS ROAD WITH EYES WIDE OPEN.

IT WILL BE INTERESTING IF SHE FOLLOWS YOU AS FOR MICHAEL I WOULD LOVE TO GET HIS TAKE ON HOW HE VIEW IS JOURNEY TO WHERE HE IS NOW . HOW YOU AND YOUR BULLS HAVE GOT HIM TO WHERE HE IS NOW. IT IS ALL FASCINATING TO ME BUT MOST SURPRISING TO ME IS THE FACT I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HAVE BEEN TAKEN DOWN THIS ROAD WITH EYES WIDE OPEN.
Do you Kno what caps lock is

I know I keep forgetting to turn the bloody thing off. Must try harder sorry folks.
see the thing is I get excited viewing and reading the content on this site stoking the excitement to my limp impotent dick when he starts throbbing the last thing on my mind is if I have turned the caps BLOODY BUTTON off.

I am not pussy free, although I only fuck her after another man has fucked her first. I can't remember the last time I fucked her that wasn't sloppy seconds or at least with her having fucked another man with a condom. Maybe 2+ years?

I have been caged for about a year and a half. not 24/7, but usually locked up. I will stay locked up right until i am going to fuck her, and sometimes i cum just from her taking the cage off, before i can fuck her. Even then, I may have a chance to fuck her seconds once every month or two, while she fucks other men 2-3 times a week.

Yeah YOUre right
now that is taking the piss. I apologise if I have upset you but in the end you are right, believe it or not I was quite good at English at school I will and try to remember and not use my age for an excuse. Again my apologies I will try to check and not let my excitement of what ever I am looking at or reading etc. Damn it my little impotent dick is throbbing at theb thought of you chastising me and I am not taking the piss I really am enjoying you and your comments.

now that is taking the piss. I apologise if I have upset you but in the end you are right, believe it or not I was quite good at English at school I will and try to remember and not use my age for an excuse. Again my apologies I will try to check and not let my excitement of what ever I am looking at or reading etc. Damn it my little impotent dick is throbbing at theb thought of you chastising me and I am not taking the piss I really am enjoying you and your comments.
I was joking c'mon I'm sorry

I was joking c'mon I'm sorry
It is okay that aside I love your media pictures and to say you have a really great body that BBC'S will love to get their hands on. Get out there girl post some pictures with a lovely big black cock in you when you find one. Have enjoyed our little chat's now go and have some fun and do what you are on this site for

It is okay that aside I love your media pictures and to say you have a really great body that BBC'S will love to get their hands on. Get out there girl post some pictures with a lovely big black cock in you when you find one. Have enjoyed our little chat's now go and have some fun and do what you are on this site for
Hope you don't mind but I have chosen to follow you now to see if you decide on getting some real black dick inside of you . the thought is very arousing.

Back