Pussy free for a year or caged and no orgasm for six months

Pussy free for a year or caged no orgasm for 6 months

• Total voters
I absolutely agree, pussylicking is the main part of my hubby's sex life as well, erections or orgasm for him are not part of our sex life
Did your hubby quickly adapt to hes sexlife with you? I think its totally the right way to go, and i would like to try and remap my brain of what sex is aswell like this.

Did your hubby quickly adapt to hes sexlife with you? I think its totally the right way to go, and i would like to try and remap my brain of what sex is aswell like this.
No, hubby did not quickly adapt, it was a development over time and he is still more accepting than liking it, he likes live to see my orgasms but don't like that he has to renounce on own ones but for me only the combination will work (in my marriage, of cause in the relationship with my lover it's totally different)

I was cut off the moment my wife was blacked.She had been set up on a blind date by her friend who was cheating on her husband,her friends lover asked if she had a friend for his friend.
After he had her for the second time the first night,he told her if she wanted to carry on seeing him(and she sure did),no more sex with her husband,keep her pussy for him only.
That was some 4 years ago,since then I can masterbate near her,but my sperm must not go anywhere near her.
She is exclusively his,and he gets to say how she dresses when she meets him,how she must shave her pussy,she is not allowed panties when she sees him.

I love our lifestyle now. It's all focused on her pleasure and she's really taken to it. I was with many women before her whereas I was her first everything. It's hot to watch her explore this and while frustrating at times, chastity has really opened our sexlife, even if I'm not having any lol.
Would you say that chastity and your sexual frustration have strengthened your relationship and heightened your intimacy?

So my last free orgasm before 31 days locked up for locktober she asked. What I wanted.

I asked for her smooth soles and then to rub off on her clit.
She started to grab my cock and I said no your feet
You're too small right now for my feet I'll get you started
Just hearing her say thst made me grow enough and soon the silky soft soles were going up and down or her toes on my head. Her feet make me cum harder than anything.
Soon I couldn't take it and she slid on top of me. Those huge white boobs made to be divided by bbc were in my face. She grabbed me and put in between her lips but not inside her pussy. She'd give it to me because she's to nice but I love being denied her wetness.
She slid me up and down I fucked up almost going in but not quite. It felt so good but I wasn't getting there. Eventually we changed positions and I was next to her. Rubbing her clit pushing so close. She got some lube on her hand and took me and told me to fuck her hand. No pussy for me .I throb when she says that. I love fucking her hand. Its all I deserve in too small for her pussy she says.But being too nice she let me in. She is so hot and wet from teasing me that I'm lost in her pussy. No friction. I think that was her plan anyway. Let me have to snd still get no satisfaction being too small.
She said I'm gonna give you my mouth even tho you don't deserve it and started suckng me. I know she was thinking about filling her mouth with her bbc toy. That fills her mouth. It felt so good but in head I knew when I came that would be it for a long time and it sabotaged my ogasm.
Then I heard those words

Alexa set timer 2 minutes.

She didn't not try to make cum but way too soon I heard the beeping and my time was up
No orgasm for me

And then the cage came out.

Another hot thing about a metal cage is the weight. It never let's you forget that you don't control your orgasm. It's a minute by minute reminder. You are locked up

Day 4

She started by teasing me in the cage with her mouth and tongue
The metal cages slits allow much more direct contact for her to drive me crazy.

When she put me onto her mouth I thought of two things. One I could almost cum right now. Two she's way too nice her mouth deserves to be full and she should deny me any wetness from her.

She pulled out her small black vib and left it on my cage for a bit

She got on top and rode her pussy on my cage as thr vib got us both hot. Listening to her hot she gets make me strain on my cage.
Soon I didn't feel the vib and she got louder. She had taken the vib on her clit all to herself and very quickly has am orgasm.
O well she said

.I took vid of it but it says it the wrong format to post. I shot it on my phone. I dot get it

Tried a plastic cage for teasing. Less exposed spots but for the wand less sensitive places to hurt.

After 4 days it had me jumping all over and then I teased her with it. She wants a chastity belt for herself...

Back