Pussy free cuck

In our case, My wife and I have chosen this lifestyle. Been at it for about 2 years now. I can only speak for myself but I have chosen a life of being pussy free. Don't get me wrong, I still have a sexual relationship with her but the exception is no vaginal intercourse with her. That is exclusive to her bull when he wants. We still hold hands, kiss, and play with each other to continue the bond that we have.

No chastity device is needed for I know my place and respects her and her Bull. While some people dabble in role-playing or fantasy, we decided to live the lifestyle, and has been working well for us. Just figured I would throw my 2 cents.

My cuckold husband is pussy free, has been for decades but he's never really been interested in pussy, he's a closeted gay and has always preferred cock over pussy. I've always been good with that as he is a failure as a lover, can't fuck to save his life but can suck a mean cock, so I've been told. I'm happy for him, he knows what he likes just as I know what I love, Big Black Cocks!

I was thinking earlier about pussy free husbands that are denied by either wife or he bull.

Would the husband freely want to have sexual relationship with a white Trans girl or sissy and would their wives allow.
Definitely I would

Мне бы понравилось, если бы мой муж был с другими куколдами или трансгендерами для сексуального удовольствия. Даже открыто для него иметь своего собственного би/гея Быка. ЛЮБЛЮ эту идею.
Моя жена позволяла мне заниматься сексом с транс-девушками. Теперь ее больше нет. Только с мужчинами.

My cuckold husband is pussy free, has been for decades but he's never really been interested in pussy, he's a closeted gay and has always preferred cock over pussy. I've always been good with that as he is a failure as a lover, can't fuck to save his life but can suck a mean cock, so I've been told. I'm happy for him, he knows what he likes just as I know what I love, Big Black Cocks!
Oh ... lovely darling
Why don't you caged and butt plug ... that cucky ...😍

Back