Pursue being a Cuck or a Sissy?

I admire, respect and love Black men. I acknowledge that I am inferior and I am not a real man. I wish to spend my life in servitude to Black men and a Goddess. Whether that’s cleaning up or being turned out for Black men. What is the best way that I can worship?

I admire, respect and love Black men. I acknowledge that I am inferior and I am not a real man. I wish to spend my life in servitude to Black men and a Goddess. Whether that’s cleaning up or being turned out for Black men. What is the best way that I can worship?
Women into this are few and far between. Most men on here had long term relationships with their wives before getting into the lifestyle. Finding women into cuckolding is very hard to near impossible. You might never meet one. You're best bet would be sharing your kinks with your wife/gf and converting them.

Finding black men to fuck around with is easy to very easy. If you want to do that, go do it.

You might be able to stumble onto a black man and white woman seeking a submissive/cuck to humiliate or to pay their bills. Somewhat rare. On Fetlife, I had a white wife message me about her black husband looking for submissive to complete some sort of Halloween fantasy he had. They were attending a Halloween party and wanted a third wheel to complete their costume. I declined her offer but in hindsight, I should have accepted. It probably would have been really fun!

Last edited:
Back