Pulling out - or not

I never go IN with any expectation that I'm pulling OUT. My cum is going deep into your cervix or we are not playing. This puling out BS is not for a real cocksman.
We’re the same we don’t meet any bull who is not prepared to finish himself inside my wife she will position herself to take his load as deep as possible and make sure her cervix is fully open to receive the warm sperm

Phuck pulling out! Especially when it's someone's hotwife or a cougar! It's like biting into a York Peppermint Patty when I give them that hot nutrient rich 💦load inside of that married pussy they all of a sudden feel a great rush of energy, heightened sensation, and just explode in orgasmic bliss"!

Hell I was gonna change my middle name to "no pull out"!🤣😂
We completely understand your description my wife will raise her ass slightly off the bed the second before her bull shoots into her that way her cervix is fully open and the load is going to settle this for hours and hours you can just see how energised she becomes once that sperm is safely deposited I dont like a bull pulling out ever !

I always like to pump inside, but only as long as things are clearly communicated with everyone regarding risks and whatnot. As long as everything’s cool, she gets filled to the brim.
We also make sure beforehand everyone is comfortable with coming inside and I enjoy the actual moment the bulls cock spasms as it’s shooting the warm load inside her hopefully I can see it and hear her soft moans welcoming his sperm inside her

I think guys really don't like to pull out, they enjoy shoot deep inside and most are opposite and try more deep when they are cum
We agree I think as a bull you always want to make sure your load goes deeper than the husbands in places his can never reach hopefully it’s a big load too and it stays in her for a few days too while she is being a good housewife and mum

Back