Pulling out - or not

I am not on birth control, and since I don't like the feel of condoms, I ask my lovers to pull out at the last moment. Guys seem OK with this generally, but recently I happened to glance down and saw that as the guy was pulling out there was clearly cum on the tip of his dick. He still manged a couple of squirts, but I was pretty sure he came inside me. On questioning he admitted that he always liked to squirt a couple of times before he pulled out. Now I wonder how common this is.

Before you ask, I do understand that bareback is risky, but it is a major turn on for me.

Overall .. whatever you enjoy.. do it .. but probably worth having quick access to the morning after pill. .. then may be also you would move onto to taking his load fully.. would increase your pleasure feeling him climax deep inside you, as well as his

Overall .. whatever you enjoy.. do it .. but probably worth having quick access to the morning after pill. .. then may be also you would move onto to taking his load fully.. would increase your pleasure feeling him climax deep inside you, as well as his
in the beginning the bulls fucking my wife were asked to pull out but always used to pump a little bit inside her then cum the rest on her stomach but the risk of her becoming pregnant was a bit too scary for us I wanted it but she was more worried so we got her sterilised that way she didn’t need to worry and could enjoy as much cum in her as possible and we have never looked back

in the beginning the bulls fucking my wife were asked to pull out but always used to pump a little bit inside her then cum the rest on her stomach but the risk of her becoming pregnant was a bit too scary for us I wanted it but she was more worried so we got her sterilised that way she didn’t need to worry and could enjoy as much cum in her as possible and we have never looked back
This is a power move many bulls do. Pull out only after they’ve started cumming. Many times they pump quite a bit deep inside the pussy but save some to cum on the outside to make it look like they pulled out.

This is a power move many bulls do. Pull out only after they’ve started cumming. Many times they pump quite a bit deep inside the pussy but save some to cum on the outside to make it look like they pulled out.
My wife and I like to see the bulls cock pulsing as it shoots deep into then depending on how big his load is he might slowly pull out and leave a nice deposit on her pussy lips to show us what his sperm consistency is like

Back