Public flashing?

Well it was spontaneous and there was no way to take a photo without everyone else noticing. I had no idea she was going to do it until she literally started unbuttoning her blouse and I could almost see her tits from across the table where I was sitting. I watched as our waiter approached our table and his eyes went straight to my wife's tits and she talked to him as nothing was going on. She loved it

“his eyes went straight to my wife's tits and she talked to him as nothing was going on”

that is the sexiest thing your wife could do (in public)

wonder how many times that waiter beat off after seeing your wife’s tits

“his eyes went straight to my wife's tits and she talked to him as nothing was going on”

that is the sexiest thing your wife could do (in public)

wonder how many times that waiter beat off after seeing your wife’s tits

If you knew how sexually reserved my wife has been our entire marriage you would know how shocked I am to see her do this. She was sexually promiscuous prior to us meeting and getting married so perhaps she over compensated to disguise her true self. Perhaps it was all a facade or ruse to get me to think of her as a "good" woman with virtues and an ideal person to marry. I get why she would do all of that to meet her needs for security and a stable lifestyle but the ability to hide it for so long seems remarkable.
One thing is certain, she has no issues with our lifestyle arrangement or her nudity in the presence of a black man so I can only imagine the moment where she is in our bed with a black man and how she is going to respond.

EDIT: Well I sort of know how she is going to respond based on this stuff and the fact she has admitted a fondness for younger well endowed black men. I just do not just what it is I will be witnessing concerning her intensity of desire. Probably going to be scary to watch her.

Last edited:
If you knew how sexually reserved my wife has been our entire marriage you would know how shocked I am to see her do this. She was sexually promiscuous prior to us meeting and getting married so perhaps she over compensated to disguise her true self. Perhaps it was all a facade or ruse to get me to think of her as a "good" woman with virtues and an ideal person to marry. I get why she would do all of that to meet her needs for security and a stable lifestyle but the ability to hide it for so long seems remarkable.
One thing is certain, she has no issues with our lifestyle arrangement or her nudity in the presence of a black man so I can only imagine the moment where she is in our bed with a black man and how she is going to respond.

EDIT: Well I sort of know how she is going to respond based on this stuff and the fact she has admitted a fondness for younger well endowed black men. I just do not just what it is I will be witnessing concerning her intensity of desire. Probably going to be scary to watch her.

can’t quite make out for sure whether your wife is a BBC virgin or not?

Back