Public flashing?

Not exactly flashing but a funny story. Driving home a few weeks ago I decided to stop at McDonald's for an ice cream cone. I was just minding my own business but I must have been going in because all of a sudden I'm at a stop light and hear "DAMN MAMI!!!" And look over to a car full of dudes staring at me lmfaoo

Not exactly flashing but a funny story. Driving home a few weeks ago I decided to stop at McDonald's for an ice cream cone. I was just minding my own business but I must have been going in because all of a sudden I'm at a stop light and hear "DAMN MAMI!!!" And look over to a car full of dudes staring at me lmfaoo
Well when you’re looking like a snack that will happen

I worded it just to be funny but what I really meant was flashing at department or grocery stores or in the car on the road or in a restaurant. Just places like that

My wife flashed our waiter at Olive Garden. We had been talking about her being with a black guy prior to going out to eat and our waiter happened to be this young nice looking black guy. When he stepped away to get a bottle of wine my wife unbuttoned her blouse so that he could see her tits. It was sexy as hell

My wife flashed our waiter at Olive Garden. We had been talking about her being with a black guy prior to going out to eat and our waiter happened to be this young nice looking black guy. When he stepped away to get a bottle of wine my wife unbuttoned her blouse so that he could see her tits. It was sexy as hell
Damn I bet that was hot! You should’ve taken some pics of that. You should also do that more often. I like that though

Any sexy white ladies like to flash in places where it would be normally frowned upon? Let’s see it.
Years before we started in this lifestyle my wife was a flasher. She has it down to an art form and always leaves the guy thinking that it was all a happy and sexy accident. Sometimes, like in cars, etc, they know she is deliberately showing to them, which makes it very erotic for all of us. She still loves fun like that.

Back