Public flashing?

Years before we started in this lifestyle my wife was a flasher. She has it down to an art form and always leaves the guy thinking that it was all a happy and sexy accident. Sometimes, like in cars, etc, they know she is deliberately showing to them, which makes it very erotic for all of us. She still loves fun like that.
You lucky bastard lol. I bet she’s a lot of fun.

On one trip when we were in Kansas, my hubby and I were on our home from Kansas City, I had a button up the front dress on, nothing on underneath it. I unbuttoned the dress all the way, put the seat back and opened my dress and pulled out a vibrator. My husband was rather surprised but loved it. So did the truckers who saw me, they would slow down and keep pace with us to watch the show.

On one trip when we were in Kansas, my hubby and I were on our home from Kansas City, I had a button up the front dress on, nothing on underneath it. I unbuttoned the dress all the way, put the seat back and opened my dress and pulled out a vibrator. My husband was rather surprised but loved it. So did the truckers who saw me, they would slow down and keep pace with us to watch the show.
Now that’s what I’m talking about! Don’t be out there causing wrecks now lol.

nasty...but we love you for it

you’re what dreams are made of

I’ve never had the pleasure of seeing a woman laying back in a car, dress completely open, nude underneath, masturbating with a vibrator

but maybe I should start driving a truck

lol.... You never know what you might see while out on the road. I have also sucked a Black man's cock while driving through a major metropolitan area.

Haven't caused a one yet. I make sure that my hubby drives when I do stuff like that. He watches out for cops and folks at lights who might see what is going on....thus keeping us from being caught so to speak.

I’m thinking when you were sucking on that black guy as he was driving...he was in control of the car at all times? lol

Paulus50-Kassia: Shoes store is my wife's favorite place to shop. She insists on being served by a male salesman at a low-motion schedule. In a furthest away from the buying and selling movement, sitting on a chair, she asks to see and try on many pairs of shoes and sandals, asking the seller to accommodate them on her feet, while she opens her legs discreetly. In Sharon Stone style, of course: with mini-skirt and no panties. The lucky guy, om his knees, has the vision of paradise: her juicy and hot pussy between her thigs. I gather everything at a regulating distance, pretending to see pairs of men's shoes in the store display. It´s very funny for both of us (excitant for the shop´s employee). She chooses and experiences many pairs of shoes, but usually only takes one or two pairs

Last edited:
Paulus50-Kassia: Shoes store is my wife's favorite place to shop. She insists on being served by a male salesman at a low-motion schedule. In a furthest away from the buying and selling movement, sitting on a chair, she asks to see and try on many pairs of shoes and sandals, asking the seller to accommodate them on her feet, while she opens her legs discreetly. In Sharon Stone style, of course: with mini-skirt and no panties. The lucky guy, om his knees, has the vision of paradise: her juicy and hot pussy between her thigs. I gather everything at a regulating distance, pretending to see pairs of men's shoes in the store display. It´s very funny for both of us (excitant for the shop´s employee). She chooses and experiences many pairs of shoes, but usually only takes one or two pairs
I think I need to consider being a shoe salesman

You’re on the right track. Don’t be afraid to show a little more of that sexy body

Well it was spontaneous and there was no way to take a photo without everyone else noticing. I had no idea she was going to do it until she literally started unbuttoning her blouse and I could almost see her tits from across the table where I was sitting. I watched as our waiter approached our table and his eyes went straight to my wife's tits and she talked to him as nothing was going on. She loved it

Well it was spontaneous and there was no way to take a photo without everyone else noticing. I had no idea she was going to do it until she literally started unbuttoning her blouse and I could almost see her tits from across the table where I was sitting. I watched as our waiter approached our table and his eyes went straight to my wife's tits and she talked to him as nothing was going on. She loved it
I can mentally visualize that scenario and I can only imagine how fast the ******* was rushing to the waiters cock.

Back