Public BBC love

My wife sucked and fucked her second black cock of the day last night in our driveway….they left the car running because it was cold, headlights on, black cock working her pussy, lots of cars driving by….she came back to the living room when they finished and her drove off in an open rob, his cum on her face and dripping on her chest and a messy pussy. Messy pussy was load one, facial was load two and freshly applied right before she came inside. She kissed me and had me lick all the his cum off her face and chest and a long drop almost to her belly button, then pushed me back on the couch so she could straddle my face and fed me the creampie until she had a few orgasms. She told me she was exhausted, showered, came to bed, jerked me off while telling me how fucking awesome Marco’s really big bbc felt in the driveway, I came listening to her describe how much she loves black cocks, cleansed myself up and by the time i came back to bed after a quick pee, she was lightly snoring away in a good sleep with a very satisfied happily married black cock loving pussy.

Please login or become a member to view

I want to try that body out myself

We are going on a weekend break soon without the ******* and have planned for her to be single and go on the hunt .

We met a guy in a McDonalds parking lot. We chatted outside his driver side window for a few minutes, she asked him to show us his cock. He pulled a nice fat cock out. Karen reached in and started stroking it, then walked around to the passenger side, climbed in, pulled the top of her dress down so he could feel her big tits. She bent down and took his cock in her mouth. While cars drove by out of the drive thru, she sucked a big load out of his cock. She sat up, tucked her tits back in her dress, got out, gave me an open mouth kiss so I could get a taste of his cum.

We met a guy in a McDonalds parking lot. We chatted outside his driver side window for a few minutes, she asked him to show us his cock. He pulled a nice fat cock out. Karen reached in and started stroking it, then walked around to the passenger side, climbed in, pulled the top of her dress down so he could feel her big tits. She bent down and took his cock in her mouth. While cars drove by out of the drive thru, she sucked a big load out of his cock. She sat up, tucked her tits back in her dress, got out, gave me an open mouth kiss so I could get a taste of his cum.
👍

When it has and does happen to us, it’s always fantastic and makes proud as could be. Has to be the right kinda place with the right kinda crowd in order to get the attention I enjoy, and one that stood out was the garden bar area at a club in Hollywood Florida, no kiddies around, I sat my girl next to a solo black guy while I sat on the other side. I smiled and nodded and then him talk to her , laugh, etc, and then I got up to use restroom ie to leave them alone. Got back, he was fingering her while a couple other black guys watched. I sat down and let them enjoy the show.

We love going out into bars n clubs with our regular bbc where he gets more and more intimate throughout the evening with Hayley in front of people and me, was asked to leave one bar when someone had seen her giving him head under the table :)

The public displays of my wife being owned by a black man or a group of black men was always done out of town. If we knew the black guys we always had a routine. They would start chatting up a young white couple in a public place. I would just stand there while they were pawing my young white wife's body. Kissing her and going outside leaving me there. I always got a lot of stares after my wife and went outside with a black man alone and as far as they were concerned this was the first time we had met this black man.

Back