Public BBC love

Do you guys let your wives flirt in public with a potential bull? Would you ever take one back home with you to have fun? What do you like to see from a bull hitting on your wife in public?
Yes we have done it several times while out of town. Each time she chickens out and gets uncomfortable with the situation. But someday it will happen and will take them home.

Do you guys let your wives flirt in public with a potential bull? Would you ever take one back home with you to have fun? What do you like to see from a bull hitting on your wife in public?
Yes, my wife actually has a very very passionate erotic fetish for being in public with black bull man. We try to arrange scenes to roleplays when not around home.

Yes we have done it several times while out of town. Each time she chickens out and gets uncomfortable with the situation. But someday it will happen and will take them home.
The fact that she is open to going on dry runs is a great sign, that she is playing out the details in her head. As she extends herself a little bit further each time, she is minimizing her fears and increasing her comfort level with actualizing the dead. Keep giving her lots of opportunities and positive experiences, provide a super safe space for her to go further and further. Eventually she will be comfortable enough to let go and consummate the lifestyle. Mine did eventually, took a very close long-term friend, and about 10 months. But once they cross the line, it can be off to the races.

The fact that she is open to going on dry runs is a great sign, that she is playing out the details in her head. As she extends herself a little bit further each time, she is minimizing her fears and increasing her comfort level with actualizing the dead. Keep giving her lots of opportunities and positive experiences, provide a super safe space for her to go further and further. Eventually she will be comfortable enough to let go and consummate the lifestyle. Mine did eventually, took a very close long-term friend, and about 10 months. But once they cross the line, it can be off to the races.
Great advice appreciate it!

Great advice appreciate it!
Wow, yes, absolutely agree too with all of thatt, and even tthough I already know/knew it, it's always good to refresh our perspectives. This is amazing and accurate. ALWAYS BE EXCITED AND ENCOURAGING AT ANYTHING SHE SAYS ABOUT HER POSITIVE STEP EXPERIENCES.

Back