Problem urgent need options ****£

CutecoupleNbbc

Couple
Gold Member
This is really hard for me but my parents found out about what we do and that she’s actually pregnant with a black baby.
and I’m suprised my wife Would actually encourage this but it’s happening
She told me that she’s going to end up getting our bull to fucking our bull it’s over.. I’m not sure how to take that I mean I know white women love bbc but this is my parents and my wife trying to turn them into us
I feel so bad for my dad because apparently my mom and our bull have been talking
I don’t know what to do but she keeps telling me that we need to let them decide if they are going to support us and our opinions because it’s what me and her both think is right which I can’t disagree on but i know my parents tend to be racist against blacks unfortunately but she told me that she thinks my mom would be into pit bull (the personal trainer at the gym) they are supposed to have drinks tonight and my dad isn’t aware
I don’t know what to do

This is quite a dilemma. How will having your wife get your mom into BBC help you both? It seems to me that for whatever reason your wife’s lover has fixated on your mom as the ultimate way to dominate you. It may also be some sort of bragging right with his friends, that he got a MWF pregnant, then got her to help him bed her mom-in-law over her husband’s protests. Unfortunately you have very little room in which to maneuver so perhaps you and your ******* should kindly tell the guy to get lost.

"She told me that she’s going to end up getting our bull to fucking our bull it’s over."

I take it you mean 'she's going to end up getting our bull to fuck my mom" etc.? Well this does sound like a literotica serial but I guess that's one way to get your mom over the hump of accepting her mixed grandchild. Well, maybe. Anyway, your wife sounds like a lot of fun!

This is really hard for me but my parents found out about what we do and that she’s actually pregnant with a black baby.
She told me that she’s going to end up getting our bull to fucking our bull it’s over.. I’m not sure how to take that I mean I know white women love bbc but this is my parents and my wife trying to turn them into us
I feel so bad for my dad because apparently my mom and our bull have been talking
I don’t know what to do but she keeps telling me that we need to let them decide if they are going to support us and our opinions because it’s what me and her both think is right which I can’t disagree on but i know my parents tend to be racist against blacks unfortunately but she told me that she thinks my mom would be into pit bull (the personal trainer at the gym) they are supposed to have drinks tonight and my dad isn’t aware
I don’t know what to do

Wow. That’s heavy. I don’t really have any good advice for you but I hope you come out of this ok.

When my parents found out I was into men we were all waylaid with it. I hadn’t planned on telling them, and they hadn’t planned on finding out.

They both went out of their way to reach out and let me know that it wasn’t a big deal to them. And I went out of my way to let them know I appreciated their sentiment.

But one thing I remember.... it was about 7 months before I could look them straight in the eye.

There’s nothing wrong with being a sissy and liking men. I know that. But I still couldn’t help feeling embarrassed.

But I eventually got over it. And no relationship was ruined. So I hope that helps.

I don’t know what to do
Just tell your dad what you know, and let him decide what he wants to do about it.
That way you have a clean conscious towards you parents.

This is bullshit. It always starts with “my wife is getting pregnant, then my mom”

.....ew. This is exactly white white guys are useless
Well, are you upset white men are useless in your opinion? Or are you celebrating the fact? If a white man wants this why are you saying degrading, bad things about him??

If your mom wants this, it is her choice. If your dad needs to get used to it, maybe this is the best thing for him. I don't see a dilemma here at all. just go with it and then take the time to explain things to your dad so he will understand how you felt with your wife being with a black man.

Back