Premature Ejaculation

Latincuck1017

Wannabe cuck here.

It’s hard for me to ejaculate and I want to shorten it. I’m on step one of steps get my wife to cuckold me (show affection and my daily love). It tough to prevent penetration sex, she wants that because that’s how she cums. I though maybe if I cum early, she would wouldn’t cum from penetration and start have increase need for a better cock. I’m also only 5.5” hard. Anybody has suggestions on induce premature ejaculation or other tips?

I think the combination of your penis being locked up in chastity for any extended period plus thinking about her with big-dicked lovers should put you over the edge pretty easily.

I've suffered with extreme PE for 30 years, for myself its psychological reasons, mainly from my early formative sexual years (which were distatrous at best, and was 99.9% masturbation anyway) that have caused most of it, so creams, condoms etc. don't work in slowing it down. One thing I would warn though, its hard to reverse, once your brain has rewired, its not easy to go back.

My ex-fience loved making me cum quick, and where I was able to last a couple of minutes with her at the start of our relationship, 3 years later, she'd have me cum sometimes in 15-30 seconds, even on occasion rolling a condom on would do it.

In the 13 years i've been with my current wife, i've never really been able to get it back to a couple of minutes. I've sought professional help with it, but been told being psychological, its up to me to turn it around, but at 52yo, they said it was unlikely to change.

I thought all men had hair triggers until I had my first fuck other than my husband...who just happened to be a black guy. He gave me hours of pleasure that I had never felt before...orally my husband is as good as anyone...but to get fucked to orgasm and filled vaginally is the reason I love sex with black men.

Hell. the first time me and my hubby went to a swingers club we were getting dressed, he came in his pants watching me
This happened to me once. I already had a condom on (just incase) sure enough, I glanced at how cheap and slutty she looked before heading out into the party, and bang filled that bag there and then. Walking around at the very start of a swingers night with a filled condom hanging of a tiny cock for all to see, is a different experience I can assure you.

I've suffered with extreme PE for 30 years, for myself its psychological reasons, mainly from my early formative sexual years (which were distatrous at best, and was 99.9% masturbation anyway) that have caused most of it, so creams, condoms etc. don't work in slowing it down. One thing I would warn though, its hard to reverse, once your brain has rewired, its not easy to go back.

My ex-fience loved making me cum quick, and where I was able to last a couple of minutes with her at the start of our relationship, 3 years later, she'd have me cum sometimes in 15-30 seconds, even on occasion rolling a condom on would do it.

In the 13 years i've been with my current wife, i've never really been able to get it back to a couple of minutes. I've sought professional help with it, but been told being psychological, its up to me to turn it around, but at 52yo, they said it was unlikely to change.

Is that where "slinky" comes from? I hope your wife has fun making if difficult for you.

Is that where "slinky" comes from? I hope your wife has fun making if difficult for you.
Sort of, slinky means close fitting, so when I first showed my wife my Snuggerfit 'close fitting' condoms, after 5 minutes of laughter, she said they should at least make it easier for men like me when purchasing these condoms at the counter, by referring to them as slinky or something. She said 'close fit' is another way of saying 'hey ladies, this poor gent has a pencil dick' so thats where my name Slinky came from, just an inside joke.

Back