Premature Ejaculation

Most people don't realize that in parts of Asia and in India in particular, Trojan has to market smaller condoms because the males are so poorly endowed.

The nice thing about your situation is you almost certainly don't need rubbers since you spill your stuff so quickly.

Most people don't realize that in parts of Asia and in India in particular, Trojan has to market smaller condoms because the males are so poorly endowed.

The nice thing about your situation is you almost certainly don't need rubbers since you spill your stuff so quickly.
Its the opposite for me, I almost wear them all the time for that very reason. My ex-wife 20 years couldn't deal with me cumming so quickly, not so much because the lack of pleasure for her, but she got sick of me cumming in her immediately then she'd have to get up and clean her pussy or deal with the mess the next day, so it came down to wearing one or no pussy at all.

Obviously wearing one was the only choice. 4 months into the relationship with my current wife, she had the same hassle and I felt bad for her, so as much as she didn't want to do what my ex did, she felt a similar want, so it was back to using them again. So i've used them 95% of the time most of my adult life, so it doesn't really faze me, and if it makes life easier for my wife and raises my chances of penetrative sex, then thats what I do.

My wife made a deal with me and bought a 3 minute egg timer, if I could go 3 minutes without cumming I could remove the condom, in 10 years i'm still yet to achieve it.

I have tried probably 30 different types over the years, mainly aimed at the Asian market as you've mentioned, but Suggerfits have always felt like i'm not wearing one at all. Buying them online these days does take out the embarrassment of buying them (I buy larger quantities so don't have to deal with it often), the days of approaching a young beautiful women at the pharmacy and purchasing them was mortifying to say the least.
My wife was disappointed with my last purchase, they no longer mention Snuggerfit on the packaging, which she loved :)

IMG_0911-a.jpgIMG_0906-a.jpg

Its the opposite for me, I almost wear them all the time for that very reason. My ex-wife 20 years couldn't deal with me cumming so quickly, not so much because the lack of pleasure for her, but she got sick of me cumming in her immediately then she'd have to get up and clean her pussy or deal with the mess the next day, so it came down to wearing one or no pussy at all.

Obviously wearing one was the only choice. 4 months into the relationship with my current wife, she had the same hassle and I felt bad for her, so as much as she didn't want to do what my ex did, she felt a similar want, so it was back to using them again. So i've used them 95% of the time most of my adult life, so it doesn't really faze me, and if it makes life easier for my wife and raises my chances of penetrative sex, then thats what I do.

My wife made a deal with me and bought a 3 minute egg timer, if I could go 3 minutes without cumming I could remove the condom, in 10 years i'm still yet to achieve it.

I have tried probably 30 different types over the years, mainly aimed at the Asian market as you've mentioned, but Suggerfits have always felt like i'm not wearing one at all. Buying them online these days does take out the embarrassment of buying them (I buy larger quantities so don't have to deal with it often), the days of approaching a young beautiful women at the pharmacy and purchasing them was mortifying to say the least.
My wife was disappointed with my last purchase, they no longer mention Snuggerfit on the packaging, which she loved :)

View attachment 2634891View attachment 2634892

Perhaps you need the interaction with the young women at the pharmacy?

I've sent my husband on humiliating errands. So have my lovers. It is good medicine.
My ex-fiance and I used to play a game, if you won the bet you recieved a blowjob at any time you felt like, if you lost, you had to do anything sexually you were asked to do. Once I lost a bet and had she had me go to a supermarket, purchase only a large cucumber, large condoms and KY jelly, nothing else... then pick the longest queue with the cutest checkout chic and pay for them in front of everyone. Obviously didn't choose my local supermarket :) I still kept the receipt somewhere as a memento, but haven't been able to find it.

Back