Premature Ejaculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hot Baby

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
We have found out that unfortunately one of the negatives of the cuckold lifestyle is developing premature ejaculation (ejaculation within 5 minutes after start of intercourse)!

Most of online pharmacies sell crap from India which doesn't work and God knows what they contain! Has anyone purchased online Dapoxetine (Priligy) for treatment of premature ejaculation?

Some antidepressants work...i used to be on one off the market now...it made me almost unable to ejaculate. That was before i got into BBC and cuckolding. I would love to be on it now as since i still can get hard it would be better even if i can get hard mot be able to cum...my cumming has nothing to do with pleaure for a woman

When the time comes I may do that, for now I want to enjoy fucking him after I am done fucking my bulls. I need that emotional bonding with my hubby afterwards.
This is really more simple than you think. Purchase one of the delay orgasm cream or sprays that desensitizes the penis, a few of your favorite condoms (my wife loves the ribbed ones), even some with the French ticklers, and apply the cream or spray to the penis 30-45 minutes before you want intercourse. You can't rub this stuff on the penis without covering it with a condom or you will desensitize your vagina as well. There are some brands of condoms that already have the delay cream inside the condom so you don't even have to apply it. (lidocaine OR benzocaine)
What you want to eventually accomplish is "training your husband to delay his orgasms by himself". Eventually, you should be able to do just that.

.. PE Frustration
gif_penisvagina-sex.gif

Given your BBC lovers , your husband has no need to prolong his ejaculation as it now only serves his pleasure which comes very quickly watching you and BBC. Much of sexual arrousal and ejaculation is triggered in the brain and BBC stimuation now works quickly. More quickly than before without it. For many many deep psychological reasons.
If you enjoyment is from your lover, then letting cuckie cum whenever is fine. His pathetic efforts/results are inconsequential, unless he is serving as ordered. In fact, PE along with sissification and a cage, will maximize his emasculation, humiliation and in-depth experience of being a true cuckold.

I asked for a reliable online pharmacy :) Thanks for all the input about keeping him pussy free but we are not there yet. When the time comes I may do that, for now I want to enjoy fucking him after I am done fucking my bulls. I need that emotional bonding with my hubby afterwards.
Then see MacnFries comment.

We have found out that unfortunately one of the negatives of the cuckold lifestyle is developing premature ejaculation (ejaculation within 5 minutes after start of intercourse)!

Most of online pharmacies sell crap from India which doesn't work and God knows what they contain! Has anyone purchased online Dapoxetine (Priligy) for treatment of premature ejaculation?
When I feel like I'm going to cum too quickly I always think of baked beans on toast. I picture it in my head and it stops me jizzing.

Actually the solution is to band his balls and band his penis so he is unable to cum. Banding the base of the penis puts pressure on the tube and blocks the ejaculation. Banding his balls puts more pressure on the source end of the tube keeping the cum from leaving his balls. An additional band just behind the head of the penis creates a nice "flower when he gets hard. The bands also limit ******* flow out of the penis and cuckky stays very hard all the time BBC is deep inside the wifes pussy. So cuckky is rock hard and he can't cum.
Tried this, it worked! Kept my clitty stiff but no cummy, until our Bull did me.

Tried this, it worked! Kept my clitty stiff but no cummy, until our Bull did me.
. Susans favorite is to enjoy her lobster dinner then band my balls and penis with the bands from the lobster claws. These are so tight on my balls and penis there is no chance I can cum as her young black bull drives his BBC deep in her white pussy. Yet, at the same time , my white cock is hard and stiff and my balls are swollen hard like a tennis ball or baseball. She keeps me this way for several hours with me begging for relief. When she does finally remove the bands, the cum spurts from my cock.

. Susans favorite is to enjoy her lobster dinner then band my balls and penis with the bands from the lobster claws. These are so tight on my balls and penis there is no chance I can cum as her young black bull drives his BBC deep in her white pussy. Yet, at the same time , my white cock is hard and stiff and my balls are swollen hard like a tennis ball or baseball. She keeps me this way for several hours with me begging for relief. When she does finally remove the bands, the cum spurts from my cock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back