Premature Ejaculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hot Baby

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
We have found out that unfortunately one of the negatives of the cuckold lifestyle is developing premature ejaculation (ejaculation within 5 minutes after start of intercourse)!

Most of online pharmacies sell crap from India which doesn't work and God knows what they contain! Has anyone purchased online Dapoxetine (Priligy) for treatment of premature ejaculation?

Tour bulls have PE? or your hubby after seeing you with a bull?
Hubby is suffering from PE now. He used to last around half an hour before we started in the lifestyle but now lasts only 5 to 10 minutes max. I would like to have sex with my hubby when I return home from a play date but with him cumming so fast we cannot even get started. My bulls last around 2 to 3 hours and can cum several times but keep on going. We don't want to go black only with only non-penetrative sex for hubby yet.

Dapoxetine is not available in the US, and anything available here online is likely to be counterfeit. My husband has started coming very quickly, too. We simply decided to stop having penetrative sex. He uses BBC dildos on me when we have sex. He seems quite satisfied with handjobs from me.
Yes most online pharmacies just sell junk from India and that was why I was asking if anyone have had any good experience with purchasing good quality Dapoxetine online.

My husband was already that way before but now he can't make it 30 sec. Another reason I make him wear a strap-on.
Given your BBC lovers , your husband has no need to prolong his ejaculation as it now only serves his pleasure which comes very quickly watching you and BBC. Much of sexual arrousal and ejaculation is triggered in the brain and BBC stimuation now works quickly. More quickly than before without it. For many many deep psychological reasons.

Hubby is suffering from PE now. He used to last around half an hour before we started in the lifestyle but now lasts only 5 to 10 minutes max. I would like to have sex with my hubby when I return home from a play date but with him cumming so fast we cannot even get started. My bulls last around 2 to 3 hours and can cum several times but keep on going. We don't want to go black only with only non-penetrative sex for hubby yet.
BBC is very stimulating for him as well. Thoughts of you with BBC bring him to ejaculation quickly. Sense of urgency to add his sperm to the black studs sperm already inside you.

Dapoxetine is not available in the US, and anything available here online is likely to be counterfeit. My husband has started coming very quickly, too. We simply decided to stop having penetrative sex. He uses BBC dildos on me when we have sex. He seems quite satisfied with handjobs from me.
Another step along the path to disassosiate his orgasm with penetrative sex with you. The next step is to associate his orgasm with pegging by you. Your orgasms come with BBC

Another step along the path to disassosiate his orgasm with penetrative sex with you. The next step is to associate his orgasm with pegging by you. Your orgasms come with BBC
That is an interesting thought. We do have a prostate massager that I used to use on him during sex. He would have it inside him when he was penetrating me or when he was masturbating. We seem to have switched to handjobs when we stopped having penetrative sex.

That is an interesting thought. We do have a prostate massager that I used to use on him during sex. He would have it inside him when he was penetrating me or when he was masturbating. We seem to have switched to handjobs when we stopped having penetrative sex.
Time to switch from the handjobs back to pegging such that he associates his orgasms from prostrate stimuation again. BBC only in your pussy. He should have no sex when you are with BBC such that he dissassosiates his sexual pleasure with your enjoying BBC and he becomes better prepared for the Times some BBc will use him as inevitably happens the longer you are in this lifestyle

Unfortunate Timing. Seems like a good time to go black only at least for your pussy. Many couples do for just this reason. Takes the pressure off the cuckhold husband to perform

the more a cuck admits that blacks are superior the more he inferior he becomes and there for pe gets worse I can cumm just by seeing wife getting black bred
Superior/ Inferior ?? Blacks are Blacks. Arabs are Arabs. BBC Is BBC. White women enjoy sex with BBC. Husband regardless. Cuckholds observe the huge change in wives fucking BBC. Some get very intimidated. Others (cucks) get very stimulated. Some ( cucks) can't cum at all and their penis remains soft. Other cucks get "instant" hard ons and cum quickly. So PE varies. My PE varies with what the bull is doing to Susan and how she responds. Sometimes very very quickly. Sometimes I last longer as the bull goes very slowly and really drags out the foreplay until susan is screaming and begging. "fuck me". Then my white dick gets hard quickly as his BBC goes deep inside Susan and I usually cum as Susan has her first of many orgasms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back