Premature Ejaculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hot Baby

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
We have found out that unfortunately one of the negatives of the cuckold lifestyle is developing premature ejaculation (ejaculation within 5 minutes after start of intercourse)!

Most of online pharmacies sell crap from India which doesn't work and God knows what they contain! Has anyone purchased online Dapoxetine (Priligy) for treatment of premature ejaculation?

I was trained to prematurely ejaculate to further prove how much better Her lovers are than me.
My ex-fiance loved it, and tried to make it quicker and quicker, if I had my cock in her and refused to thrust, she suck her finger and reach around and stick it in my ass, and have me cum whether I wanted to or not. Over the years, even if I was inside her and she'd lick her finger i'd cum just from the anticipation of her reaching around. That was 15 years ago since she left me, and i've never be able to repair that brain function, so she found it fun while we were together, but i've been unable to reverse it ever since.

WOW that sounds SO much like me with my 1st and 2nd wives. My 1st wife said I fucked like a rabbit!
Same, my wife bought me a pair of boxers with Speedy Gonzales cartoon pics all over as well as a retro t-shirt with The Flash on it :)
She once said to a couple we met up with when she was telling them about my PE, and described me as even faster than Usain Bolt.

I cum quickly too. One of the many reasons i am pussy free and a sissy who loves anal play. I cannot put my little white boi clitty in a pussy without cumming in around 30 seconds. It used to frustrate my ex. But i have since accepted my short cummings and now i have the hots for bbc. :D.

I cum quickly too. One of the many reasons i am pussy free and a sissy who loves anal play. I cannot put my little white boi clitty in a pussy without cumming in around 30 seconds. It used to frustrate my ex. But i have since accepted my short cummings and now i have the hots for bbc. :D.
Acceptance and understanding you have to have..it's for the best!

Self-discipline!"Everything is decided in the head!"-This sentence contains the foundation of sports psychology.
Who ejaculates quickly,she wants to ejaculate soon, even she doesn't admit it!
In parallel, many husbands would have access to exercise and a protein-rich diet!

That is an interesting thought. We do have a prostate massager that I used to use on him during sex. He would have it inside him when he was penetrating me or when he was masturbating. We seem to have switched to handjobs when we stopped having penetrative sex.
Sounds like your cuckold may be ready for pegging by you or even attention from your Bull!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back