Premature ejaculation is a part of this lifestyle

We have the opposite experience. He lasts a lot longer since regular black sex has loosened me up. I fit them well but he says he can barely feel me now. But that's a good thing. He doesn't have to worry about cumming too soon so he touches me a lot more, we make more eye contact, talk more during sex. It's improved the intimacy between us. Sometimes ejaculation can get in the way and that's not a problem for us now. We both like it better this way. I feel a little guilty that he seldom cums but he insists he wouldn't want it any other way.

I never was a premature ejaculator until we became a part of this lifestyle. When it was just me and the wife originally in the beginning. I could last forever and was able to make her orgasm. As we started to incorporate bbc dildos and roleplay some. I started to get faster on the draw. It started to happen more and once she started getting real bbc forget about it. There are times I’m barely able to get inside of her before spilling a load load all over. Most times I can get inside her but usually cum in less than 1 minute of penetration. It sucks but she now has her bull or more often her bbc dildo when he isn’t around to keep her happy. It really has become a psychological issue for me. I still get pussy but I’ve been caged at times or just watch and that only seems to make me quicker From what I’ve read from other cucks it’s the same thing and a very common occurrence. It’s a rabbit hole I’ve gone down and not sure I can ever come back from and be a longer lasting lover again. Some serious doubts about that
Interesting. I had a couple where the guy popped instantly almost every time. The husband just couldn't hold it in and the wife loved that about her husband. Its something I appreciate too. Not being able to hold a load is quite the compliment. Shows how much you're really turned on.

Interesting. I had a couple where the guy popped instantly almost every time. The husband just couldn't hold it in and the wife loved that about her husband. Its something I appreciate too. Not being able to hold a load is quite the compliment. Shows how much you're really turned on.
I feel that as long as the wife has someone to satisfy her, it is ok

I feel that as long as the wife has someone to satisfy her, it is ok
I agree. Feel free to pop away. I'll take care of the wife! lol He would just cum on her anywhere and the wife and I continue continue having sex. It was real intense. Had a few times actually with a few couples.

Back