Premature ejaculation is a part of this lifestyle

You sound very similar to us, and with my ex-fiance, they both love seeing me cum immediately, sometimes within seconds of entry, even occassionaly at the point of rolling a condom on. Just the anticipation of knowing i'm abut to get pussy, would be overwhelming for me.
My ex-wife 30 years ago, would have me wear a condom, but also only give me 3 minutes, and was told to hurry up or miss out on cumming in her, so for years I had this sense of urgency to cum before she'd tell me to stop and get off her. By the time I met my ex-fiance it had became a problem I was unable to reverse, plus she would enjoy watching me cum instantly, to the point of fingering my ass to make sure I couldn't stop from cumming.

So by the time I met my current wife, at 45yo I was a 'premmy' that couldn't be cured. She enjoys it though, and would allow me to remove the condom if I can last 3 minutes like my ex-wife would, but in 13 years, that probably only happened 3-4 times.

I also think, habitual masturbators suffer from it as you get so used to the feel of your own hand, and so can control when you cum... but a warm, wet pussy is a bit of a sensory overload, plus you don't have control of her receptive motions, so you can't control when you ejaculate.
. Susan the same but very consistent about milking me. My white cock of no use to her with all her young BBC lovers now. Good part now is she wants me to watch her activities with BBC and I do enjoy it

Yeah, condoms are only used if there is a hint/ chance of me penetrating her, otherwise we use my 'wankerchiefs' which are facewashers that my wife bought for me for my 50th birthday with my cucky name embroidered on them. Much more environmentally friendly, but yes, my cum only gets flushed, washed or thrown away, like most cucks cum does I guess.
. Yes. Susan only wants BBC cum now in her white pussy. She also prefers the taste of BBC cum as many of her young black lovers cant resist her cock sucking and DT. Susan is very motivated to drain their balls dry so they leave us with good memories

We're the same only we use condoms so there is no mess for her to deal with. But, like your wife, she won't put on heels or lingerie for me as she says that it takes longer to do that, than the minute or so it takes to jerk me off, so its not worth the hassle.
. Susan is mostly naked here at home since she is a phys de / exercise nut with a great body and loves flashing her tits , pussy, and booty. She is always naked for her young black BBC who visit us often.

My wife decided she wanted me to have PE, so she trained me to cum in just a few strokes, to where I never lasted more than 4 or 5. She claimed it made her feel like I was super turned on by her, so much so that I couldn't last more than a few seconds. It turned out I liked it too, because I got to clean her used pussy to give her a good hard orgasm. She would point to her pussy and say, "You know what to do." Now, she's retired my penis, and has been giving me one or two hand jobs a month, and I cum in just a few seconds like when I used to try to fuck.
How did she train you? I wanna go faster hehe

How did she train you? I wanna go faster hehe
About 15 years ago, she stopped in the middle of getting fucked and told me she didn't want me to stop in order to last longer during PIV sex. She told me to just go ahead and cum as fast as I could, and then if she hadn't cum yet, to go down on her and get her off afterwards with my mouth. At the same time, she also started using her hands to jack me off right up to the edge of cumming before entering her pussy. What happened was that I'd be ready to cum before I could even enter her, so when I did start inside her, I could cum even before getting all the way inside, but usually it was on the 2d or 3d stroke that I'd let my cum fly. If I lasted a long time, I'd cum on the 5th stroke. I never bothered to hold back or even attempt to hold it back, just let it squirt as soon as possible. All my PIV sex from then on never lasted more than about 10 seconds start to finish.

My wife always told me she felt a man cumming in just a few seconds after entering her pussy was a huge compliment to her beauty and desirability, because he couldn't hold back his orgasm. For her, the faster he would cum, the better for her. She fucked well over 1,000 men before we got married, and she's continued to cuckold me for our entire 40+ year marriage.

I'm not having PIV sex any longer, because she retired my penis back in February of 2017. I haven't had my penis within 2 feet of a vagina since then. I've been converted to hand jobs only, and those are only 1 or 2 a month, although I've gone without for as long as 3 months.

Last edited:
About 15 years ago, she stopped in the middle of getting fucked and told me she didn't want me to stop in order to last longer during PIV sex. She told me to just go ahead and cum as fast as I could, and then if she hadn't cum yet, to go down on her and get her off afterwards with my mouth. At the same time, she also started using her hands to jack me off right up to the edge of cumming before entering her pussy. What happened was that I'd be ready to cum before I could even enter her, so when I did start inside her, I could cum even before getting all the way inside, but usually it was on the 2d or 3d stroke that I'd let my cum fly. If I lasted a long time, I'd cum on the 5th stroke. I never bothered to hold back or even attempt to hold it back, just let it squirt as soon as possible. All my PIV sex from then on never lasted more than about 10 seconds start to finish.

My wife always told me she felt a man cumming in just a few seconds after entering her pussy was a huge compliment to her beauty and desirability, because he couldn't hold back his orgasm. For her, the faster he would cum, the better for her. She fucked well over 1,000 men before we got married, and she's continued to cuckold me for our entire 40+ year marriage.

I'm not having PIV sex any longer, because she retired my penis back in February of 2017. I haven't had my penis within 2 feet of a vagina since then. I've been converted to hand jobs only, and those are only 1 or 2 a month, although I've gone without for as long as 3 months.
That's awesome I'm happy for you two, she must have some really strong preferences in dick after 1000 haha

. Yes. Susan only wants BBC cum now in her white pussy. She also prefers the taste of BBC cum as many of her young black lovers cant resist her cock sucking and DT. Susan is very motivated to drain their balls dry so they leave us with good memories
what a wonderful wife you have.
a very special lady indeed.

My wife hasn't liked the fact that I gave myself ED for black dick, but I think she'd be more open if it was PE. I'm working on the switch.

That's awesome I'm happy for you two, she must have some really strong preferences in dick after 1000 haha
We stopped counting a long time ago. If you take her word for how many men she's been with for how many years, her estimated numbers are huge. Even a conservative estimate gets you a number around 5,000. If you use a liberal estimate, it could easily be as high as 12,500, but I don't think she's anywhere near that many. I love eating her pussy and imagining all the cocks and cum that have been where my tongue is.

We stopped counting a long time ago. If you take her word for how many men she's been with for how many years, her estimated numbers are huge. Even a conservative estimate gets you a number around 5,000. If you use a liberal estimate, it could easily be as high as 12,500, but I don't think she's anywhere near that many. I love eating her pussy and imagining all the cocks and cum that have been where my tongue is.
If that's true that's insane haha her pussy must be fucking elastic

If that's true that's insane haha her pussy must be fucking elastic
She's had 2 ******* by C-section, so she's still in good shape. Three years ago, I went down on her after being away for 2 months, and noticed my tongue easily went all the way inside her, which had never happened before. I figured she was using a very large toy or had met an unusually well-hung man while I was out of town. I still don't know the answer to that question.

She's had 2 ******* by C-section, so she's still in good shape. Three years ago, I went down on her after being away for 2 months, and noticed my tongue easily went all the way inside her, which had never happened before. I figured she was using a very large toy or had met an unusually well-hung man while I was out of town. I still don't know the answer to that question.
I hope it's the second option ;)

There may some real truth to it. I can’t ever seem to hold back anymore. It’s gotten so bad, We just seem to go with it now and however long I am it doesn’t matter. Maybe part of it is in the back of my head I know she’s sexually satisfied and i don’t have any expectations anymore so I blow it fast for my own satisfaction. She usually just cheers me on to make my little dick cum as fast as possible. She’s even made it a game sometimes to see how fast I can blow it. It’s kinda humiliating but hot at the same time
My wife has made me practice cumming quick and now i never last more then a minute. She likes me to masturbate in front of her bulls to show them how fast i cum and why i will never please a woman

I never was a premature ejaculator until we became a part of this lifestyle. When it was just me and the wife originally in the beginning. I could last forever and was able to make her orgasm. As we started to incorporate bbc dildos and roleplay some. I started to get faster on the draw. It started to happen more and once she started getting real bbc forget about it. There are times I’m barely able to get inside of her before spilling a load load all over. Most times I can get inside her but usually cum in less than 1 minute of penetration. It sucks but she now has her bull or more often her bbc dildo when he isn’t around to keep her happy. It really has become a psychological issue for me. I still get pussy but I’ve been caged at times or just watch and that only seems to make me quicker From what I’ve read from other cucks it’s the same thing and a very common occurrence. It’s a rabbit hole I’ve gone down and not sure I can ever come back from and be a longer lasting lover again. Some serious doubts about that
I became a cuck BECAUSE I was a premature ejaculator who could not satisfy my wife. That’s why she insisted upon being blacked at 70 and why I will be pussyfree forevermore.

As i've noticed for a long time now, any type of wifesharing can have an impact, actually different impacts on the husband's performance as reported by both husbands themselves and their wives. my perception is that most of all there might be psychosomatic reasons behind that. i will try to categorize different types of husbands and their reasons according to my own theory, knowing full-well that in real life every couple's situation is different and not easily put an (appropriate) label on. Just my thougts... (with thetic, non-scientific namings):

Swinger type husband
characteristics
equal or mildly increased libido​
about equal sexual performance​
reasoning
The husband is confident and feels secure in the relationship and his sexual prowess.​
Sharing his wife is merely joint recreational activity, something to enjoy together as a couple.​
He understands that everyone is different and there will be men doing a better job and others doing a worse job than him satisfying his wife sexually. However he does not feel like he has to compete, as the wife will probably prefer sex she can have on a regular basis with her husband to occasional sex with others. The experiences made "on the side" also inspire the couple's monogamous sex life and add to their pleasure with each other. They may also lead to an increase in both's libido and therefore to overall better sex with his wife and a stronger marriage bond. - Nothing that would compromise his sexual performance at all.​

Stag type wifesharer
characteristics
mildly increased to increased libido​
increased sexual performance​
reasoning
The husband is confident and feels secure in the relationship and his sexual prowess.​
Sharing his wife is more of an active act for the husband who therefore views any sexual satisfaction his wife may receive at least as partly his own merit, even though other men may physically provide that satisfaction. He perceives other males as peers in providing pleasure for his Woman rather than opponents, and does not fear competition. The fact of sharing his wife may lead to an increase in his libido for the extra kinkiness of the type of play "on the side" he, the husband provides and "directs". His high level of self-confidence spurs him to outperform other men with no fear of competition, typically resulting in increased sexual performance with the wife while "reclaiming her" as his own.​

"cuck" type wifesharer
characteristics
increased to highly increased libido​
decreased sexual performance​
reasoning
The hubby may be confident in many aspects of life but definitely not with his own sexual abilities. He may be secure in the relationship or not. There are many different types of "cuck hubbies", with some having quite complex personalities so that breaking down possible reasons in only a few sentences is hard to do. An initiation of this type of wifesharing may be a cheating wife, a wife first bringing up being shared with other men or the cuck himself suggesting such a lifestyle. In any case sharing his wife is more of a passive act. Often a "cuck" may think that his wife's cheating (behind his back) is only a matter of time because he cannot provide sexually what she deserves but others can. Sharing her is a means to forestall her cheating in a manner that allows him to be a part and (re)gain some sort of control instead of becoming the helpless victim. The "cuck role" may not be the most pleasant (at first) but it is a well-defined role that provides him with a place in his marriage he can assume, in which he can feel secure instead of continuously failing at trying to perform sexually. Often this type of wifesharing is "work in progress" involving a lot of newly made experiences (via the wife), impressions, reassessments, ... that would change the hubby in the way he may progress as a "cuck". Perhaps i will continue the "discussion" of the "cuck wifesharer" in a subsequent post because (a) ImO it suits this thread best and (b) otherwise this post will become (too) long. ;)

"wittol" type husband
characteristics
low to decreased libido​
low to decreased sexual performance​
reasoning
The husband feels secure in the relationship and may be content with his sexual skills or not. "Being content" however does not necessarily mean he is well-performing as a lover - often quite the opposite. In some cases he has encountered a decrease in his libido already, maybe due to age (menopausal drop of hormone levels), a health condition, etc. Typically he has become accepting of his low libido and sexual performance (as has his wife). He has a strong bond with her in a foremost romantic-emotional relationship type, where sex is not a defining factor. He is aware of and accepting his wife's higher libido and (out of love) does not want her to miss out on her sexual pleasure. His wife having sex with other men is a convenient, accepted solution. He does not fear of losing her "just because of sex", and he does not view the other men as competitors, much rather a "technical" substitution for what he cannot (and often does not want to) provide for his wife (anymore).​

Note that none of the names ("titles") for the different types of (wifesharing) husbands as mentioned above is accurate nor in the same way used in a dictionary or as an adult lifestyle term. Also often those "types" may overlap or cannot be clearly distinguished from one another in real life. Plus, there are additional "types" of relationships, husbands and their reasons not mentioned here. ;)

As i've noticed for a long time now, any type of wifesharing can have an impact, actually different impacts on the husband's performance as reported by both husbands themselves and their wives. my perception is that most of all there might be psychosomatic reasons behind that. i will try to categorize different types of husbands and their reasons according to my own theory, knowing full-well that in real life every couple's situation is different and not easily put an (appropriate) label on. Just my thougts... (with thetic, non-scientific namings):

Swinger type husband
characteristics
equal or mildly increased libido​
about equal sexual performance​
reasoning
Sharing his wife is merely joint recreational activity, something to enjoy together as a couple.​
He understands that everyone is different and there will be men doing a better job and others doing a worse job than him satisfying his wife sexually. However he does not feel like he has to compete, as the wife will probably prefer sex she can have on a regular basis with her husband to occasional sex with others. The experiences made "on the side" also inspire the couple's monogamous sex life and add to their pleasure with each other. They may also lead to an increase in both's libido and therefore to overall better sex with his wife and a stronger marriage bond. - Nothing that would compromise his sexual performance at all.​

Stag type wifesharer
characteristics
mildly increased to increased libido​
increased sexual performance​
reasoning
Sharing his wife is more of an active act for the husband who therefore views any sexual satisfaction his wife may receive at least as partly his own merit, even though other men may physically provide that satisfaction. He perceives other males as peers in providing pleasure for his Woman rather than opponents, and does not fear competition. The fact of sharing his wife may lead to an increase in his libido for the extra kinkiness of the type of play "on the side" he, the husband provides and "directs". His high level of self-confidence spurs him to outperform other men with no fear of competition, typically resulting in increased sexual performance with the wife while "reclaiming her" as his own.​

"cuck" type wifesharer
characteristics
increased to highly increased libido​
decreased sexual performance​
reasoning
The hubby may be confident in many aspects of life but definitely not with his own sexual abilities. He may be secure in the relationship or not. There are many different types of "cuck hubbies", with some having quite complex personalities so that breaking down possible reasons in only a few sentences is hard to do. An initiation of this type of wifesharing may be a cheating wife, a wife first bringing up being shared with other men or the cuck himself suggesting such a lifestyle. In any case sharing his wife is more of a passive act. Often a "cuck" may think that his wife's cheating (behind his back) is only a matter of time because he cannot provide sexually what she deserves but others can. Sharing her is a means to forestall her cheating in a manner that allows him to be a part and (re)gain some sort of control instead of becoming the helpless victim. The "cuck role" may not be the most pleasant (at first) but it is a well-defined role that provides him with a place in his marriage he can assume, in which he can feel secure instead of continuously failing at trying to perform sexually. Often this type of wifesharing is "work in progress" involving a lot of newly made experiences (via the wife), impressions, reassessments, ... that would change the hubby in the way he may progress as a "cuck". Perhaps i will continue the "discussion" of the "cuck wifesharer" in a subsequent post because (a) ImO it suits this thread best and (b) otherwise this post will become (too) long. ;)

"wittol" type husband
characteristics
low to decreased libido​
low to decreased sexual performance​
reasoning
The husband feels secure in the relationship and may be content with his sexual skills or not. "Being content" however does not necessarily mean he is well-performing as a lover - often quite the opposite. In some cases he has encountered a decrease in his libido already, maybe due to age (menopausal drop of hormone levels), a health condition, etc. Typically he has become accepting of his low libido and sexual performance (as has his wife). He has a strong bond with her in a foremost romantic-emotional relationship type, where sex is not a defining factor. He is aware of and accepting his wife's higher libido and (out of love) does not want her to miss out on her sexual pleasure. His wife having sex with other men is a convenient, accepted solution. He does not fear of losing her "just because of sex", and he does not view the other men as competitors, much rather a "technical" substitution for what he cannot (and often does not want to) provide for his wife (anymore).​

Note that none of the names ("titles") for the different types of (wifesharing) husbands as mentioned above is accurate nor in the same way used in a dictionary or as an adult lifestyle term. Also often those "types" may overlap or cannot be clearly distinguished from one another in real life. Plus, there are additional "types" of relationships, husbands and their reasons not mentioned here. ;)
I’m the textbook definition of a wittol. Can’t perform so am happy to have a black bull give my elderly wifey all the 9” poundings she can take.

this is exactely how my cuckolding desires first started. I was a premature ejaculator and every gf I had cheated on me because I couldnt satisfy her longevity wise and plus my cock was average size; coupled with me being a little short and not athletic but not overweight, just an average physic, they could easily pick up better more desirable males in our college town. I even went to the doctor about it..he prescribed yohimbe and recommended I try masturbating then stopping before I come.. I also wore condoms at first to deaden the sensation of a woman's pussy..that did work well, and resolved me PE..however now its been a long time since ive been with a woman and being older ive noticed my testosteron is lower than it used to be and im a bit over weight and out of shape.. last time i was with a woman I also PE... it didn't work out relationship wise for other reasons going on in her life..too soon after her divorce, small ******* and not a good job..but we did discuss my desire to cuckold her fine small framed body because she was too fine to be with just one man with her perfect tits and great great tight pussy..even telling me my cock was larger than her ex-s had been.. but she admitted she would be open to that lifestyle if her husband/boyfriend wanted it for them too with me even planting a bug in her ear every so often that her libido is too high for me only to satisfy and I cant keep up with her long term and wouldn't it be nice to pick out other hung black males to take some of the weight off my shoulders every now and then and assume a sexual supplemental role in our relationship so she could be pleased more frequently since I am tired, busy and we could have sex in between the times we invite a chosen lover over for her..she thought that would be a good idea.. unfortunately we broke up but Im close, maybe the next woman I meet will be a long term keeper and then when the time is right I can broach the subject?
So basically it stated out with cheating and then my best friend's girlfriend in high school was a teen model...she started fucking a black guy from our friend group behind my buddys back..My black friend had a horse cock which made the other white girls curious and want to try him out. He even went so far as to fuck her on the floor in the same room I was in and witnessing him larger hung cock entering her tight white pussy not made for such a large cock naturally with her slender frame really made an impression on me.. i was with them several times when he fucked her..even parking on a road and getting out while he fucked her inside. I could hear her screams from way off...And then more cheating later.. So I put the two together and bam.. solutions appared, problems and insecurities vanished, and I became aware and open minded and accepting that I was a natural beta for the woman I ended up with and long term needed to accept what needed to happen for us both if I was going to have any long term happy relationship or marriage and make myself and her happy......
It was a long road and a lot of self reflection, talks and growth..but I got there and so did my ex-wife and ex-fiancee...the rest is history.

Back