Premature ejaculation is a part of this lifestyle

We like to play with a blindfold from time to time so I’ll get her nice and wet then slowly work it in. I’m not sure yet, any suggestions?
sounds great. let us know how it goes. i might use the same technique if it works. can you show us the dildo

My wife decided she wanted me to have PE, so she trained me to cum in just a few strokes, to where I never lasted more than 4 or 5. She claimed it made her feel like I was super turned on by her, so much so that I couldn't last more than a few seconds. It turned out I liked it too, because I got to clean her used pussy to give her a good hard orgasm. She would point to her pussy and say, "You know what to do." Now, she's retired my penis, and has been giving me one or two hand jobs a month, and I cum in just a few seconds like when I used to try to fuck.

I always differentiate between ED as a disease (developed over time) which can have different reasons for example high ******* pressure and premature ejaculation of a cuck, the last one is a typical behavior of a beta males and most often comes together with a small penis (or small genitals in general, so also the balls are small), with my hubby premature ejaculation was there already from the beginning of our marriage on, these men instinctively feel, that they can't satisfy their wives sexually, so they became chronic masturbators, I was angry about it many years but now I like it, because it convinced my lifestyle is the right one

I never was a premature ejaculator until we became a part of this lifestyle. When it was just me and the wife originally in the beginning. I could last forever and was able to make her orgasm. As we started to incorporate bbc dildos and roleplay some. I started to get faster on the draw. It started to happen more and once she started getting real bbc forget about it. There are times I’m barely able to get inside of her before spilling a load load all over. Most times I can get inside her but usually cum in less than 1 minute of penetration. It sucks but she now has her bull or more often her bbc dildo when he isn’t around to keep her happy. It really has become a psychological issue for me. I still get pussy but I’ve been caged at times or just watch and that only seems to make me quicker From what I’ve read from other cucks it’s the same thing and a very common occurrence. It’s a rabbit hole I’ve gone down and not sure I can ever come back from and be a longer lasting lover again. Some serious doubts about that
. Very common transformation of white husbands in this lifestyle. You are being changed to accept ( enjoy ) her new sexual situation. You have moved from jealousy to your own pleasure at her sex with others. Welcome to the club / lifestyle with many of us other white husbands now.

I always differentiate between ED as a disease (developed over time) which can have different reasons for example high ******* pressure and premature ejaculation of a cuck, the last one is a typical behavior of a beta males and most often comes together with a small penis (or small genitals in general, so also the balls are small), with my hubby premature ejaculation was there already from the beginning of our marriage on, these men instinctively feel, that they can't satisfy their wives sexually, so they became chronic masturbators, I was angry about it many years but now I like it, because it convinced my lifestyle is the right one
. Have observed that his PE is very likely associated with your enjoyment of BBC. Very likely a sign he enjoys your new sexuality. Important that given you know have other lovers , he/you continue to milk his balls of semen as part of his normal health maintenance. His cock or his endurance is no longer needed for your sexual pleasures unless you enjoy teasing him

My wife decided she wanted me to have PE, so she trained me to cum in just a few strokes, to where I never lasted more than 4 or 5. She claimed it made her feel like I was super turned on by her, so much so that I couldn't last more than a few seconds. It turned out I liked it too, because I got to clean her used pussy to give her a good hard orgasm. She would point to her pussy and say, "You know what to do." Now, she's retired my penis, and has been giving me one or two hand jobs a month, and I cum in just a few seconds like when I used to try to fuck.
. Yes. Important that you continue to have ejaculations. Perhaps more often than once a month. Wives with lovers need to continue to milk husbands balls especially if they are in chastity. PE is common

. Very common transformation of white husbands in this lifestyle. You are being changed to accept ( enjoy ) her new sexual situation. You have moved from jealousy to your own pleasure at her sex with others. Welcome to the club / lifestyle with many of us other white husbands now.
It’s now a new way of life for me. I’ve accepted it and grown to really enjoy it when I do get to masturbate or when I do get to have pussy. I love seeing her pleasured either by her dildo or the real thing. I’m happy for her, and know my place in this and am content. She loves seeing me happy and me with her. I do look forward to when I get to ejaculate, I cum really really intensely now. The amount of semen is pretty impressive. The intensity and dopamine rush is off the charts. Not sure I could ever go back. The addiction is real.

You sound very similar to us, and with my ex-fiance, they both love seeing me cum immediately, sometimes within seconds of entry, even occassionaly at the point of rolling a condom on. Just the anticipation of knowing i'm abut to get pussy, would be overwhelming for me.
My ex-wife 30 years ago, would have me wear a condom, but also only give me 3 minutes, and was told to hurry up or miss out on cumming in her, so for years I had this sense of urgency to cum before she'd tell me to stop and get off her. By the time I met my ex-fiance it had became a problem I was unable to reverse, plus she would enjoy watching me cum instantly, to the point of fingering my ass to make sure I couldn't stop from cumming.

So by the time I met my current wife, at 45yo I was a 'premmy' that couldn't be cured. She enjoys it though, and would allow me to remove the condom if I can last 3 minutes like my ex-wife would, but in 13 years, that probably only happened 3-4 times.

I also think, habitual masturbators suffer from it as you get so used to the feel of your own hand, and so can control when you cum... but a warm, wet pussy is a bit of a sensory overload, plus you don't have control of her receptive motions, so you can't control when you ejaculate.

I never was a premature ejaculator until we became a part of this lifestyle. When it was just me and the wife originally in the beginning. I could last forever and was able to make her orgasm. As we started to incorporate bbc dildos and roleplay some. I started to get faster on the draw. It started to happen more and once she started getting real bbc forget about it. There are times I’m barely able to get inside of her before spilling a load load all over. Most times I can get inside her but usually cum in less than 1 minute of penetration. It sucks but she now has her bull or more often her bbc dildo when he isn’t around to keep her happy. It really has become a psychological issue for me. I still get pussy but I’ve been caged at times or just watch and that only seems to make me quicker From what I’ve read from other cucks it’s the same thing and a very common occurrence. It’s a rabbit hole I’ve gone down and not sure I can ever come back from and be a longer lasting lover again. Some serious doubts about that

That is exactly what is happening to you. You premature ejaculation is natures way of removing you from the situation in order to make room in your wife's sex life for better specimens of men. It is simply an extension pf natural selection. Simple biology. As time goes by, you will get less and less ex,you will get less and less ejaculate inside your wife, and what little you do get in she will get more and more attuned to washing it out to make room for that someone special in her life., Erectile dysfunction, impotence and atrophy will also be along very shortly. This lifestyle is a choice for everyone. But, choices have consequences.

I've heard it's a biological response to others having sex with your women. In terms of natural competition, the faster you can inseminate your mate, the better chances that she will have your offspring.
Maybe this is the reason I'm always horny and I have the urge to fuck my GF at the spot. When a BBC is around it is really very bad and in case of a muscular coal black rastaman with dreadlocks I drive crazy. A real outburst of desire and lust for her hot body. The result is a real cataclysmic orgasm, short but very intense. Living part time in Africa they are some handsome hunks around and my GF has a killer body, is tall with big butt and big tits, facial traits of a Latina and a skin color of choco milk (25% milk and 75% cocoa). She can naturally bleach the skin with lotions to stand out. Not so much for the ordinary males, but the predators are ready for a chance and there is some tension in the air.
Hopefully no ED for me as the second round is not far away but such exploits are not for every day as I don't have so much standing power. I try to optimize with fitness activity and healthy food and of course making the best use of the sexual prowess. After climaxing I'm extremely loving and grateful to her for her attention and she reciprocates. We have a very nice relationship with a lot of understanding and fun. At first she was happy and proud to satisfy my sexual cravings and now is her turn and I will begin carefully and smoothly to make her also happy.

As I am no longer responsible for getting my wife off with my penis I am not concerned with this issue.
I cum mostly in my wife’s hand and she doesn’t care how long I last. I usually get off in under a minute. She says the only thing that matters is that I have a good orgasm and not how long it takes.
She told her girlfriends that she spends more time getting the oil, towel and wiping up than it does to hand milk me.

As I am no longer responsible for getting my wife off with my penis I am not concerned with this issue.
I cum mostly in my wife’s hand and she doesn’t care how long I last. I usually get off in under a minute. She says the only thing that matters is that I have a good orgasm and not how long it takes.
She told her girlfriends that she spends more time getting the oil, towel and wiping up than it does to hand milk me.
I can truly relate !

We're the same only we use condoms so there is no mess for her to deal with. But, like your wife, she won't put on heels or lingerie for me as she says that it takes longer to do that, than the minute or so it takes to jerk me off, so its not worth the hassle.

We're the same only we use condoms so there is no mess for her to deal with. But, like your wife, she won't put on heels or lingerie for me as she says that it takes longer to do that, than the minute or so it takes to jerk me off, so its not worth the hassle.
We've gotten it down to 10 seconds when I get myself ready for her. Everything goes onto my stomach and then gets soaked up by tissues or towels, which are either tossed into the trash or washed and reused. Either way my cum is in the sewer or a landfill, so it never touches anything female.

We've gotten it down to 10 seconds when I get myself ready for her. Everything goes onto my stomach and then gets soaked up by tissues or towels, which are either tossed into the trash or washed and reused. Either way my cum is in the sewer or a landfill, so it never touches anything female.
Yeah, condoms are only used if there is a hint/ chance of me penetrating her, otherwise we use my 'wankerchiefs' which are facewashers that my wife bought for me for my 50th birthday with my cucky name embroidered on them. Much more environmentally friendly, but yes, my cum only gets flushed, washed or thrown away, like most cucks cum does I guess.

Back