Premature Ejaculation Cuckold

My wife deliberately trained me to have PE. She liked it because it minimized her contact with my little dick, and I also liked it because I could start cleaning her pussy sooner. We don't fuck anymore, so now when she gives me a hand job, I usually cum in well under a minute. I'm also now able to cum even before I have an erection, also well under a minute.

I've kind of done this to some extent before, just to see how it was. Hubby isn't premature unless he is denied for a while. I love it either way! :)

I have suffered PE for over 30 years and now just accept it. You name it i've tried it... I can last all day if i'm jerking off, but if my cock even rubs near a pussy i'll shoot my load. The bit that a lot of people do not realise is, with PE, you aren't always aware that your going to cum until you do. I have fucked my wife, thinking i'm at least minutes away and yet on the next thrust i've cum without any control over it. Sometimes all it takes is pinching my nipple, whispering something dirty in my ear, or even a few fake moans and i'll unload.

I've always had trouble ejaculating quick. My wife and I have a good sex life together. Oral fingers and toys I've become very good at. Penetrative sex is just something I don't do well. Not enough length or width. Stamina not good. So we have other men that are much more talented then me give and get pleasure for and from my wife.
My stamina goes down even more when I watch her with others. Hands free at times. Even if I make it to the end, I still fill my condom up in a few strokes or before I enter my wife.

Back