Pregnant

If you’re a bull, have you ever got a woman pregnant? What was the outcome?
2 with one couple and twins with another. Both were planned. Met the first couple at work and the second couple through them a few years later. They both wanted to start a family but the husbands have a medical issue that made them infertile. They are couples that I'm still close to like family. There have been other couples but those ended in termination or cut contact so I'm not sure of the outcome of those pregnancies.

2 with one couple and twins with another. Both were planned. Met the first couple at work and the second couple through them a few years later. They both wanted to start a family but the husbands have a medical issue that made them infertile. They are couples that I'm still close to like family. There have been other couples but those ended in termination or cut contact so I'm not sure of the outcome of those pregnancies.
So techically both parents raise half-siblings, how do they know each other? Were the husbands okay with you having intercourse with their wives or did they chose other means of insemination?

So techically both parents raise half-siblings, how do they know each other? Were the husbands okay with you having intercourse with their wives or did they chose other means of insemination?
They had been friends for years when I met the first couple. The husbands met each other through a motorcycle group they used to ride in. They still ride, but now its just us instead of that group. They have different issues but the result is the same with both husbands, they can't get it up. They were fine with intercourse eventually but it took a while for both of them for various reasons. Second couple didn't take as long to decide since a lot of the unknowns and worries were already taken care of. Other means were discussed but they settled on wanting to get pregnant naturally. Initially the rule was that intercourse would stop after insemination but we had all become so close during the build up that it became a regular thing afterward.

Back