Interracial Breeding

MancSteve

Male
From
UK
So my now ex partner read this article awhile back and has since said she would only ever get pregnant from a black man because of it. It basically states that greater genetic diversity creates stronger, smarter, taller offspring. She has since gone on to get pregnant to a black man and she really puts it down to this

Does anyone else have any evidence or other articles to back this up? Also, has this ever changed your outlook on who or what race you would get pregnant to?

So my now ex partner read this article awhile back and has since said she would only ever get pregnant from a black man because of it. It basically states that greater genetic diversity creates stronger, smarter, taller offspring. She has since gone on to get pregnant to a black man and she really puts it down to this

Does anyone else have any evidence or other articles to back this up? Also, has this ever changed your outlook on who or what race you would get pregnant to?
There are a million studies to debunk that trust me.

When is she due? I’ve visited Manchester and noticed it was a lot more diverse than where I’m from. Soon enough it will probably be normal for young white women to become single mums on purpose, blacked. In some sense it is nature beautifully taking its course.

Back