Prefer hot wife with one bull or several?

I def like a small group of guys, but not all at the same time. I prefer for them to take turns being with me alone so that I can savor how each one tastes and feels, how they fuck, and how they sound and look when they cum. But I wouldn't kick extra guys out of bed if they were intent on doing me at the same time.

Last edited:
I enjoy watching my wife get fucked by several guys. My wife’s bull sometimes shares her with his nephew and the nephew’s friends.
She enjoys being the center of attention and having guys waiting their turn.
It’s hot watching her take young cocks and get multiple creampies.
has your wife ever been a training slut for his nephew and his friends? pop their cherry with a married white woman?

I love to be the creamy white center in those threesomes!
Definately down to my mood & availability. If I am offered one or none I take one. Since we began this lifestyle I get turned on by anything and knowing Michael is unable to have physical gratification is hotter than I would ever imagine. He is incredibly horny ALL THE TIME and can do nothing about it. Whereas i am free to take on lovers whenever I want to feed my hunger.
Ladies, does the control aspect of this lifestyle get you turned on as I?
J
Xoxoxox

She once did three of his 18 year old friends and I think at least one had his first white pussy. She said they weren’t the best fucks she ever had, but she enjoyed fucking young cocks and their enthusiasm.
of course, she was their first. it would be fun to have your wife teach them how to fuck a married white slut and she should be proud to do it

Just curious what everyone’s preference is? Watch your hot wife service one or several at a time?

I’m very hedonistic, healthy and understanding with my sexual boundaries, communication and desires with the women that I’m attracted to and I have no problem if a woman I’m attracted to wants to sleep with someone else in a sexually healthy way.

Nothing gets my dick hard as a rock & make my heart melt is couples & women that absolutely know what they want sexually & have healthy communication with people in their sexual lifestyles

Back