Predicaments of the beta male

Well I started off this thread and wrote some underlying predicaments related to the tumultuous journey of a cuckold. I must say that the response I got from a few quarters was underwhelming, and quite frankly, disappointing to say the least. I believe a reply to this phenomenon merits another post in detail, which I would dedicate myself to shortly. The crude responses reflect a disturbing trend in many aspiring/amateur bulls: they fail to see the lifestyle beyond the black-fucks-your-wife-and-moves-on cliche, which in my humble opinion, is very disturbing to say the least!

I always took the whole cuck thing to be something of a role play. I don't believe in the whole beta and alpha classification of men. I don't buy into the sigma bullshit either. Anytime I took part in a cuck scenario, it was out of desperation for pussy tbh (my sex drive is unfathomable). I don't enjoy it all that much unless I really hit it off with a couple which is rare.

So called "alphas" are some of the most fragile men you can ever meet. I honestly laugh even I hear the term now and often I see right through the facade.

What's funny is that in a pack of wolves the "alpha" is actually the "rock." He's the one that will left up the weak pups and carry on the load for those that need it. They aren't the overly dominant winner with an abundance of self assertiveness backed by a flimsy sense of self like most men who call themselves alphas. They actually put the other wolves before themselves. They aren't tough guys.

Guys take the wrong message from this alpha stuff and women who aren't worth the time perpetuate imo. It's all good and fun if we're playing make believe but I get no gratification out of pretending that I'm somehow better than some white dude because him and his partner are LETTING me fuck the lady in the pair.

I'm telling you there's a much better mental dynamic to be had there if you look for it.

/Rant

I always took the whole cuck thing to be something of a role play. I don't believe in the whole beta and alpha classification of men. I don't buy into the sigma bullshit either. Anytime I took part in a cuck scenario, it was out of desperation for pussy tbh (my sex drive is unfathomable). I don't enjoy it all that much unless I really hit it off with a couple which is rare.

So called "alphas" are some of the most fragile men you can ever meet. I honestly laugh even I hear the term now and often I see right through the facade.

What's funny is that in a pack of wolves the "alpha" is actually the "rock." He's the one that will left up the weak pups and carry on the load for those that need it. They aren't the overly dominant winner with an abundance of self assertiveness backed by a flimsy sense of self like most men who call themselves alphas. They actually put the other wolves before themselves. They aren't tough guys.

Guys take the wrong message from this alpha stuff and women who aren't worth the time perpetuate imo. It's all good and fun if we're playing make believe but I get no gratification out of pretending that I'm somehow better than some white dude because him and his partner are LETTING me fuck the lady in the pair.

I'm telling you there's a much better mental dynamic to be had there if you look for it.

/Rant

We could read an objective opinion! For me, broad-minded people are especially sympathetic!!

/Rant
finally someone who's actually researched and thought deeply and sanely about this subject. i as well compare human behavior and instict with the ******* kingdom and if i may add that the ones who are really the toughest are the males (actually often female: lionesses do the hunting) who are the most compassionate and able to take life's beatdowns and come back again and again to fight the good fight. most of the "tough" guys i have known are huge cry babies/complainers who've been coddled and spoiled by their doting and misguided mothers. so much bad parenting out there.

/Rant

THIS!!

Puffing your chest out and talking ******* is not "alpha" no matter how many dumb broads it turns on. Men, and ONLY MEN are the arbitrators of who the "pack leader" is or who is "alpha", which is the dumbest term on earth that women have come up with to classify men. Any women or syboy who shoots off her mouth about the subject is utterly clueless about the way men communicate, or interact with each other. We don't sit around all day long flopping our dicks out on the counter in case you ladies were wondering, we have better things to do.

And you said screen your partners, another aspect that amuses me with this whole cuckold thing. Like someone is supposed to audition for you to fuck your wives. ******* is funny to me. What is the guy getting out of this besides the novelty of fucking some married pussy? And I’m sure the situation has to be odd with another dude standing in the room while you’re trying to do your thing. Doesn’t sound like an ideal setting to me, and definitely not something many will be lined up to participate in. Why, when you can be somewhere with one of your own women, in a comfortable space, with no other men subtracting from the pleasurable scenario?
Exactly. You’re just a black cock and she’s just some white pussy. Hot that one on the head.

Exactly. You’re just a black cock and she’s just some white pussy. Hot that one on the head.

While it is true, I wouldn't say some of those encounters wouldn't end up being one hell of a story to tell. Life has a special way of completely astonishing the hell out of you. We're just looking at it critically right now, but things can turn out entirely different than you predicted depending on the moment.

While it is true, I wouldn't say some of those encounters wouldn't end up being one hell of a story to tell. Life has a special way of completely astonishing the hell out of you. We're just looking at it critically right now, but things can turn out entirely different than you predicted depending on the moment.
Please realize that I was being somewhat facetious with that comment. No ones value or relevance should be reduced to a body part. Ultimately it demeans both parties. For quite some time, black men and white women were only seen as valuable for their bodies. This fetish taps into that and celebrates that notion... it doing that might ultimately be harmful to both outside of their sexual relationships.

Back