Predicaments of the beta male

bbw'scuck

Couple
As I lay supine on my bed, my head resting against the soft pillow, gazing vacantly outside the small window of my dark room, I could not help but ruminate over the perilous journey of my own experiences of submission. The path to cuckolding is much less travelled, and, ostensibly, is frequented by a small minority of males; but, this journey of self realization and spiritual awakening is fraught with many obstacles, the most vicious and striking being that of denial.

Many beta males have been deluded, at least once or even more than that in their lifetime, with the grandeur of being an alpha male. Fantasies of being the Dom, exerting dominance over your significant other have hounded nearly all of us at one time or the other. These frenzies of grandeur and clout over your loved one have been partly fed by the sensationalist media, leading beta males to live in a confounded state of exaggerated significance, and false sense of privilege.

Reality, however, has its own way of smacking you on your buttocks and waking you up with the not-so-pleasant facts. Past experiences, along with our environments, and our own genetic makeup has its own way of nurturing our souls. Later in life, one may come across such troubling, and to our impressionable minds, unfathomable happenstances. The ardent desire to be one thing whilst genetically and environmentally engineered for another would lead to great contradiction in a beta's life. Submission without acceptance would lead to humiliation whilst submission with acknowledgement shall deliver a cuckold salvation.

As I lay supine on my bed, my head resting against the soft pillow, gazing vacantly outside the small window of my dark room, I could not help but ruminate over the perilous journey of my own experiences of submission. The path to cuckolding is much less travelled, and, ostensibly, is frequented by a small minority of males; but, this journey of self realization and spiritual awakening is fraught with many obstacles, the most vicious and striking being that of denial.

Many beta males have been deluded, at least once or even more than that in their lifetime, with the grandeur of being an alpha male. Fantasies of being the Dom, exerting dominance over your significant other have hounded nearly all of us at one time or the other. These frenzies of grandeur and clout over your loved one have been partly fed by the sensationalist media, leading beta males to live in a confounded state of exaggerated significance, and false sense of privilege.

Reality, however, has its own way of smacking you on your buttocks and waking you up with the not-so-pleasant facts. Past experiences, along with our environments, and our own genetic makeup has its own way of nurturing our souls. Later in life, one may come across such troubling, and to our impressionable minds, unfathomable happenstances. The ardent desire to be one thing whilst genetically and environmentally engineered for another would lead to great contradiction in a beta's life. Submission without acceptance would lead to humiliation whilst submission with acknowledgement shall deliver a cuckold salvation.

How do you know you have been deceived so far in your life?How do you know all your experiences so far have been false?Based on self-analysis, comparison?

🤦🏿‍♂️ Do you really have to type all this nonsense, just enjoy your experiences with big black dicks, it really ain’t that deep fam. Calling it spiritual awakening and all this other philosophical ******* is just ridiculous. Why make a case of simple human lust into something more than that? I’ll say this if nothing else I get a good laugh at some of the ******* y’all are posting on this great ol’ World Wide Web. 😂😂😂

🤦🏿‍♂️ Do you really have to type all this nonsense, just enjoy your experiences with big black dicks, it really ain’t that deep fam. Calling it spiritual awakening and all this other philosophical ******* is just ridiculous. Why make a case of simple human lust into something more than that? I’ll say this if nothing else I get a good laugh at some of the ******* y’all are posting on this great ol’ World Wide Web. 😂😂😂

I suppose a lot of black males ride on this wave of simple lust when they get some white pussy - but that has nothing to do with cuckolding. The OP is perfectly right that a proper cuckold relationship is a lot more than sticking a dick into a pussy and talk trash - and for the real cuckold couples it is most important to separate the lust-fuckers from the real Bulls, the two have almost nothing in common. That's why careful screening is key for all involved to get more than just physical pleasure from cuckolding - the mind fuck is several magnitudes more exciting then the stick-it-in-and-go fucking.

I think the lifestyle holds something for everyone. For example, my wife just likes variety and "no strings" in her partners. She chooses her guys, they do their thing, and she comes home to me. For myself, my pleasure comes from trying to give my wife everything and from doing chores and following her commands, particularly when she's out having fun. I've never personally thought of myself as alpha or beta. Am I a beta because I'm a cuckold? I'm an executive at work, an athlete, good in a fight and would die for my family... and yes, I enjoy humiliation, submitting to and serving my wife, and watching my wife with other men or knowing that she is with another man. Hopefully, everyone gets what they want/need from their encounters -- that's what's key in my view.

I suppose a lot of black males ride on this wave of simple lust when they get some white pussy - but that has nothing to do with cuckolding. The OP is perfectly right that a proper cuckold relationship is a lot more than sticking a dick into a pussy and talk trash - and for the real cuckold couples it is most important to separate the lust-fuckers from the real Bulls, the two have almost nothing in common. That's why careful screening is key for all involved to get more than just physical pleasure from cuckolding - the mind fuck is several magnitudes more exciting then the stick-it-in-and-go fucking.

The ******* is a matter of simple lust regardless of what flowery words are used to describe it. The cuckold and his wife are already in a loving relationship, supposedly, so the only role the black guy can fulfill is the role of satisfying lust. Now the part you mentioned about a mind fuck is understandable, but still you’re making it more than it is. You’re trying to paint it as something sacred which is ridiculous. Basically you’re giving the black guy a script in your little movie, his purpose is to help you live out whatever fantasies you guys can conjure up in your minds. Which I’m not condemning, I’m simply saying call a spade a spade and be done with it, why complicate things 🤷🏿‍♂️.

And you said screen your partners, another aspect that amuses me with this whole cuckold thing. Like someone is supposed to audition for you to fuck your wives. ******* is funny to me. What is the guy getting out of this besides the novelty of fucking some married pussy? And I’m sure the situation has to be odd with another dude standing in the room while you’re trying to do your thing. Doesn’t sound like an ideal setting to me, and definitely not something many will be lined up to participate in. Why, when you can be somewhere with one of your own women, in a comfortable space, with no other men subtracting from the pleasurable scenario?

I think the lifestyle holds something for everyone. For example, my wife just likes variety and "no strings" in her partners. She chooses her guys, they do their thing, and she comes home to me. For myself, my pleasure comes from trying to give my wife everything and from doing chores and following her commands, particularly when she's out having fun. I've never personally thought of myself as alpha or beta. Am I a beta because I'm a cuckold? I'm an executive at work, an athlete, good in a fight and would die for my family... and yes, I enjoy humiliation, submitting to and serving my wife, and watching my wife with other men or knowing that she is with another man. Hopefully, everyone gets what they want/need from their encounters -- that's what's key in my view.

That's the perfect mental-based attitude to it!!

You must know that when we have our dicks in our hands our minds can get a bit extreme.
Hopefully after we cum most of us get back to normal.

In my humble opinion, some husbands / friends don't really want to be an alpha male,because many actually want to be beta males unconsciously!
This may also be because many are actually bisexual,which a relatively extreme sexual situation can bring to the surface( cuckold,pair change, group sex, wife/husband sharing ).
Many black men are quite rightly deserving of the bull tag,but some husbands could turn into bulls by using appropriate methods together( sport: body building,protein-rich nutrition,adequate quality of rest,charisma development to achieve a higher degree of self-confidence,development of sexual culture),
but they do not want to develop!

"Black male superiority".This is the ideology they use to justify latent bisexuals who are ashamed of themselves,and by passing on their wives, they can come closer to fulfilling their hidden desires!Of course, there are several versions of bisexuality!One husband is enough to watch another man during sex,
other husbands require a specific sexual relationship as a submissive slave .In extreme cases, transsexualism can develop!!

This phenomenon also applies to the behavior of bulls of the same species by some men, regardless of country!
Body language and mimicry reveal a person's emotional state!From these two factors, it is perfectly possible to infer that the husband considers himself an equal partner, or wants to worship the bull and uses his wife as a means of sharing.

100% agree! Bbc is to be enjoyed physically, not written about 😁

Back