Post your Taboo Fantasy

The guy was only about 30 years old lol after doing that about 5 times in the course of a month he finally went down and started eating her pussy she would call or text me with the details, one night about 3 am he got into bed with her stripped her and began fucking her it was the first time for black, I jerked off so hard when she told me
That's so wrong but I so understand

Taboo fantasy with a video, I'm sure this clip will please the crowd. I'm a writer so you know my brain comes up with whole scenarios.

Anyway: "Hotwife's mom-in-law visits unexpectedly, tries to kick me out and ruin my weekend visit with my favorite couple. She gets put in her place."

Seka is one of my favorite BBC enthusiasts, btw. My man's one liner alone keeps this clip in my 5 star collection.

View attachment MsBlack.mov

A bunch of BBC home invade while I am at work and use my wife as their personal whore all day long. They take wifenap her and take her with them as they leave. A week later I get videos from her phone of her smiling from ear to ear proclaiming the BNWO and covered in their recent and dried cum while hand cuffed to a wall. Someone waves a BBC in her face and she greedily gobbles it down. I start getting these videos daily and a month later she is returned knocked up.

Once she acclimate back at home she withdraws our daught er from high school and home schools her. Except the homeschooling is in bnwo and how to properly serve our new black masters. I am entirely unaware of the curriculum

6 months later I come home from work and the BBC that home invaded are there being entertained by my family. They quickly cuff me and strip me down and chain me in a bedroom for their leader to re-education me.

Taboo fantasy with a video, I'm sure this clip will please the crowd. I'm a writer so you know my brain comes up with whole scenarios.

Anyway: "Hotwife's mom-in-law visits unexpectedly, tries to kick me out and ruin my weekend visit with my favorite couple. She gets put in her place."

Seka is one of my favorite BBC enthusiasts, btw. My man's one liner alone keeps this clip in my 5 star collection.

View attachment 6411578
I have no problem imagining that's my mom in her 40s with older black neighbor, begging for his BBC. No doubt why she came home in a better mood after her "walks"

True Story: About a year ago my fiancee & I went to a late movie & Got out around midnight. The parking garage was about a block away as we walked down to it. I noticed around 4 or 5 black men yelling & raising hell coming down the opposite way. They looked to be in their late 20's or early 30's. It did dawn on me we were the only ones walking down the street. My first thought was they are going to want us to stop and who knows what. Wesleigh was looking hot that evening. She had her dark hair down, A blouse that left an opening for her cleavage that probably wasn't office approved & her black tight leggings pants. My fear creeped on me. They were going to hit on her and make no doubt they wanted to fuck her. Part of me was in fear & The other part of me was turned on. As they came closer we walked to the other side of the street. They passed on by. I think 1 or 2 looked our way. When we got home all I could think about was them stripping her naked there in the parking garage. My cock was rock hard thinking of them taking turns fucking her over & over. It's since been my fantasy. Maybe I can get her to go to another late night show.

True Story: About a year ago my fiancee & I went to a late movie & Got out around midnight. The parking garage was about a block away as we walked down to it. I noticed around 4 or 5 black men yelling & raising hell coming down the opposite way. They looked to be in their late 20's or early 30's. It did dawn on me we were the only ones walking down the street. My first thought was they are going to want us to stop and who knows what. Wesleigh was looking hot that evening. She had her dark hair down, A blouse that left an opening for her cleavage that probably wasn't office approved & her black tight leggings pants. My fear creeped on me. They were going to hit on her and make no doubt they wanted to fuck her. Part of me was in fear & The other part of me was turned on. As they came closer we walked to the other side of the street. They passed on by. I think 1 or 2 looked our way. When we got home all I could think about was them stripping her naked there in the parking garage. My cock was rock hard thinking of them taking turns fucking her over & over. It's since been my fantasy. Maybe I can get her to go to another late night show.
Totally understand that. Would have been so deliciously erotic. Does she know?

Back