Post your Taboo Fantasy

My husband has promised to make this fantasy a reality. We will rent a lakehouse that's semi secluded and have 6-7 of our BBC friends join us for a long weekend. They fuck me and use me whenever they want, outdoors so passing boats and some of the neighbors can see us. We go out to dinner, me dressed like the slut I am and the guys, all feeling me up through dinner so everyone at the restaurant knows they are all fucking me.

The other fantasy is me and 3-4 of our BBC friends going to Caliente in FL, an all nude swing community, all of us tested and them fucking me bare in front of everyone whenever they want. I'll be know as the BBC cum bucket.

A slut has to have goals!

Hope mines not banned , Steve was reading a sex story , when he finished he told me to read it , wow I was wet and so turned on when i got to the end, sorry if I offend the original author but wanted to put my fantasy story as it was just what I would love to do.

Steve was meeting four black clients over a two day sales pitch , he asked me if I would like to come to meet them but I flatly refused due to it being a business deal not pleasure , one evening he received a call from one of the clients as I was close I heard most of the conversation , as he was about to finish he suddenly went quiet, Steve spoke , yes I could arrange that I know of a brothal that do send out girls let me call and find one .
I asked what was that about , he came back with the guys want to play poker and would love a slut to serve drinks , next day he made a few calls but was disappointed as they were asking so much money , tell me how much are you willing to spend , he came back with $500 .
my mind was working , heh , why don’t I do it they don’t know me and I can be a slut as you constantly tell me, he smiled, ok .
The poker night , I dressed in stockings, garter belt , thong and high heels with a loose top short skirt and no bra , I had an overcoat over my outfit.
knocked on the hotel door , Steve opened it inviting me in as he took my coat , around the table were four black men ages from 35 to 60 , I was showed the fridge and food I had to serve , I firstly went to the table asking what they would like , a couple asked for a feel and one put his hand on my ass , the other told Steve you did well she is fucking gorgeous, for the first half hour I served drinks got my ass felt then one put his hand between my legs , fuck guys this bitch is wet , take your thong off he asked , I said ok but that’s another $ 100 , money came quickly so I removed it , now the top one said handing me another $100 , there I was naked except for my stockings and garter belt , now I got felt everywhere and getting wetter , all we’re displaying hard ons which I did have a feel off , no poker was played as I was there attention, one got up pulled out his cock come suck me , I stood back , hey guys if I do it’s going to cost moor especially if you want to fuck as well.
$500 was then produced , clothes removed and I was confronted by five naked me , one of the men was so huge so I started on him and the others waved there cocks at me , they squeezed my nipples fingered my clit and ass , my first fuck was in me and pounded me , I just sucked as many as I could while they took turns fucking me , one layed on the floor and I was picked up and lowered on his cock , I was in heaven , fuck her ass one said , I leant forward kissing my lover giving someone access to my ass , there I was being fucked in both holes and sucking a cock , it wasn’t long before I had my second and third orgasm then one shot a huge load down my throat, they layed me on my back and each shot there loads all over me I was covered and eating as much as I could scoop up. I cleaned up got dressed and as I left I was handed another $500 .

I would say my biggest taboo fantasy would be to take part in one of those Czech sex house videos. Where basically part of you hangs out of a wall and men come into the building and just fuck away as you are restrained there. Always found it to be a hot fantasy.
Adding to this…the only ones allowed in the room would be older, out of shape, down on their luck BBCs who haven’t been with a woman for quite some time. No condoms, all bareback. There would be a TV monitor inside where the woman is lying down so she can see who’s f’cking her. She would be ovulating so the chances of her getting knocked up would be high

Soooooo hot. 💦
Unfortunately I had a female friend of mine who had to be put in the nursing home at the age of 65. We would text daily she told me there was a young black aide that was giving her a lot of attention and wasn't sure how to react. The guy was very polite and gentle with her so I advised her to just see what happens, He slowly began to take extra care when changing her and she is admitted it was getting her hot, I told her to let out some soft moans and he will know you approve, sure enough he got the hint and began to rub her gently, he also started stroking himself while doing so, with that said she was unable to control herself and pulled his cock out and began sucking him ,

Unfortunately I had a female friend of mine who had to be put in the nursing home at the age of 65. We would text daily she told me there was a young black aide that was giving her a lot of attention and wasn't sure how to react. The guy was very polite and gentle with her so I advised her to just see what happens, He slowly began to take extra care when changing her and she is admitted it was getting her hot, I told her to let out some soft moans and he will know you approve, sure enough he got the hint and began to rub her gently, he also started stroking himself while doing so, with that said she was unable to control herself and pulled his cock out and began sucking him ,
Mmmm I know what she experienced. The feeling becomes overwhelming

Mmmm I know what she experienced. The feeling becomes overwhelming
The guy was only about 30 years old lol after doing that about 5 times in the course of a month he finally went down and started eating her pussy she would call or text me with the details, one night about 3 am he got into bed with her stripped her and began fucking her it was the first time for black, I jerked off so hard when she told me

The guy was only about 30 years old lol after doing that about 5 times in the course of a month he finally went down and started eating her pussy she would call or text me with the details, one night about 3 am he got into bed with her stripped her and began fucking her it was the first time for black, I jerked off so hard when she told me
Perfect

Back