Post your Taboo Fantasy

I'd like a 24hour lockdown with my bull and hubby when I can take loads of cum with virtually no risk of pregnancy, have an exclusive bull by then whom gets and respects my husband and i, set up in a hotel, record endless footage of domination where he fucks me senseless until my eyes cross and i squirt all over my hubby's face who is waiting anxiously to reclaim me but keeps getting pushed away by my bull. protecting him in a way because as anxious as he wants to reclaim me, it would not do much for either of us in that particular moment. Take naps. repeat. Share clips with world. Wait a week or two and repeat all over again.

Pretty vanilla but works for me :)

She is not bad looking she is very shy, my girlfriend told me she caught her checking me out when I was working in my garage all sweaty lol
You have any non naughty bikini pics of her? Or just her smiling? She going to let you cum inside her friend?… or do you have to wear a condom?

Is your gf much more attractive? Or slightly so?

You have any non naughty bikini pics of her? Or just her smiling? She going to let you cum inside her friend?… or do you have to wear a condom?

Slightly so we have a very good relationship

Don't have any pics my girl friend is somewhat more attractive. My girlfriend knows I'm the boss if she really wants me to do it. I'll take her how ever I want and only if she is present

Slightly so we have a very good relationship

Don't have any pics my girl friend is somewhat more attractive. My girlfriend knows I'm the boss if she really wants me to do it. I'll take her how ever I want and only if she is present
Has her friend dated any Black guys? Or only dropped her panties for white boys so far?

How much has your girls discussed her friend’s past sex life with you?

Has her friend dated any Black guys? Or only dropped her panties for white boys so far?

How much has your girls discussed her friend’s past sex life with you?
She has had a few black men give her some attention and has told me about it, I've given her the green light to do some flirting and if it goes well give her phone number out , we have no secrets I'm sure she would tell me and has given me permission to look at her phone any time

She has had a few black men give her some attention and has told me about it, I've given her the green light to do some flirting and if it goes well give her phone number out , we have no secrets I'm sure she would tell me and has given me permission to look at her phone any time
Your gf only flirts/fucks black guys?

Back