Post your Taboo Fantasy

We have a four bedroom house. I want to find three perfect bbc studs (big Jax Slayher bros) to move in with us so they can fuck wifey whenever they want. Gangbang her, pass her around, invite their friends over to share her.

I imagine we all go to work all week then come Friday night it turns into a roommate fuckmeat. Anytime they get hard they have her at their disposal.

The other would be 2-3 BBC studs on a cross country road trip with us in an RV. They can take turns with her during the day and then when we find a spot for the night they can show me how good they are at making her cum.

Final one - a huge gangbang on a boat. Like 10-15 BBC studs out on the open waters having the time of their lives with her.

mine would be at a club watching the wife dance with a black guy and her start rubbing his cock not realizing I can see everything going on. then leaving the club and her pleasuring him in the back seat of the car while I'm driving.
Either that or getting a taxi back from a night out and she pleasures the taxi driver as a way of paying for the ride home.

I have shared this before but definitely a pregnancy taboo fantasy. Along the lines of having a black couple use my womb to have babies for them because for some medical reason she cannot. But not artificially inseminated. He gets to fuck me whenever while I am pregnant with their baby. I was so horny while I was pregnant with my *******.

Wife booking a cheap motel and during her lunch break a couple of her work friends come over and take her. They all go back to work and at the end of the day she comes home and tells me what happened. I also get to explore her underwear that's she's been wearing all after noon

Back