Post your Taboo Fantasy

My fantasy has always been my husband and I are out, I pull my hair back to show off my Queen of Spades Tattoo on the back of my neck. It doesn;t take long to attract the attention of a BBC Bull. We have some drinks talk and invite him to our room. My husband gives him a room key and says give us 30 minutes. We go up to the room and my husband ties me bent over the room ottoman and tells me "there will be no chickening out tonight" he then proceeds to open me... ten minutes later there is a knock on the door, Ryan opens the door and our new friend walks in with 3 of his friends... I try to protest but I am given no choice ...

I assist my wife as she prepares for a date. My anticipation is through the roof as she’s gone. She comes home and tells me about the night and how he made her feel. We have sex and I feel how stretched out she is. I’m rock hard knowing I’m fucking another man’s cum into her. After I finish she squats down and has me clean her up with my tongue. She makes sure I clean her asshole too. She says she has to pee but is too tired to go to the bathroom so she proceeds to pee into my mouth, using me as her toilet. I swallow what I can and clean up the rest. I wash up and cuddle up next to her and fall asleep. How’s that for taboo?

I would say my biggest taboo fantasy would be to take part in one of those Czech sex house videos. Where basically part of you hangs out of a wall and men come into the building and just fuck away as you are restrained there. Always found it to be a hot fantasy.
we have a sauna club near us which has just a room for this! its fabulous fun ;):lips:

something like this at a party would be my taboo fantasy
View attachment 3594972
OMG YES!!! As I feel them taking turns entering me, I beg them to wear a condom as I am not on the pill. They laugh and tell me: "Well that is your problem if you get knocked up slut" As I am used as a cumdump, I realize if I do get pregnant I wouldn't even know what the ******* looks like since I was blindfolded the entire time...

Back