Post your Taboo Fantasy

My taboo fantasy is to convince my prim and proper 65 yro to finally try a BBC. I watch as she parts her creamy white legs to allow his black cock to enter her married pussy bareback and raw, totally unprotected. He pumps away at my wife until she wraps her legs around him as he delivers his load into her. After he rolls off my well violated wife, I take his place between her legs to enjoy sloppy seconds in my sweet wife.View attachment 6257169
I'd love to make your prim and proper wife a slut for my black cock, on her knees sucking me then bending over and pumping her sweet pussy full of cum!!!

Another fantasy I talk about with wife my wife is inviting a BBC to fuck her when she's wearing a blindfold and she doesn't realize until she's past the initial hesitation. Taking the blindfold off just as she starts squirting all over his dick. 😍 By this time she's fallen in love with BBC. After this she is BBC exclusive and I'm sleeping in the spare room. Hearing them mating is now my daily alarm clock.

fantasy:
I'm stuck in an African country because they found some weed on me.

I've been waiting in a tiny cell for three days after being arrested and being brought before a judge.
I feel that the prosecutor and the judge know each other well. I don't have a defense attorney.

They tell me that I have the choice to go to jail for 2 years, a horrible thought. The three days in solitary confinement were enough for me. I'm done.
Alternatively, I will work for her as a whore. white bitches go well here in this country, the judge tells me.

What will I choose?
Da Du hier auf blacktowhite bist, wohl Variante 2

Back