Post your Taboo Fantasy

I’d love to see my black wife dominated by a white couple. She is into the idea but we’ve never pulled the trigger on it.

She got into getting pissed on by her Bull while she was pregnant, which is not something I’m super into. But give a Queen what she wants! She also wants me to fuck the white wife in the encounter and eat my cum, which is pretty generous for her!

Last edited:
I assist my wife as she prepares for a date. My anticipation is through the roof as she’s gone. She comes home and tells me about the night and how he made her feel. We have sex and I feel how stretched out she is. I’m rock hard knowing I’m fucking another man’s cum into her. After I finish she squats down and has me clean her up with my tongue. She makes sure I clean her asshole too. She says she has to pee but is too tired to go to the bathroom so she proceeds to pee into my mouth, using me as her toilet. I swallow what I can and clean up the rest. I wash up and cuddle up next to her and fall asleep. How’s that for taboo?
Apart from the pissing, the rest is my exact fantasy too...

I would say my biggest taboo fantasy would be to take part in one of those Czech sex house videos. Where basically part of you hangs out of a wall and men come into the building and just fuck away as you are restrained there. Always found it to be a hot fantasy.
Those images online are incredible. We need them here in the states with the Pros and amateur night for the ones that want to experience being a cum dumpster for any male willing to pay and make a few bucks.

I have many....

One in particular is there was a new pool hall opening up in town as it was being built and opening day came closer and closer. I had this fantasy that my wife would be the pool house whore. Where it is well known that you can be serviced by her for the right price. Back in the day growing up we would frequent this pool hall in town and there were a certain type of crowd that would hang out there.

Even money aside, as a perk for certain clients the owner would send patrons to the back room. She would be used by 5,10,15 men a night being fucked while she bent over the pool table or on her back. Coming home to be telling me all the cock she took and how many times she orgasmed. Alas it never happened, She did get a offer from a tattoo parlor for something but that is another story for another time.

I have many....

One in particular is there was a new pool hall opening up in town as it was being built and opening day came closer and closer. I had this fantasy that my wife would be the pool house whore. Where it is well known that you can be serviced by her for the right price. Back in the day growing up we would frequent this pool hall in town and there were a certain type of crowd that would hang out there.

Even money aside, as a perk for certain clients the owner would send patrons to the back room. She would be used by 5,10,15 men a night being fucked while she bent over the pool table or on her back. Coming home to be telling me all the cock she took and how many times she orgasmed. Alas it never happened, She did get a offer from a tattoo parlor for something but that is another story for another time.
can't wait to hear that story

5 years ago my biggest fantasy was to watch my wife have sex with a well hung black man........
2 years ago, my biggest fantasy was to have my wife let me join in with a well hung black man....
Now? Since it seems neither of those will happen.
My biggest fantasy is too dress up sexy myself, and be a submissive cocksucking sissy for BBC.

Attachments

• tumblr_16a10183568925ae20da80911ca3face_45fdc0cf_640.jpg
    tumblr_16a10183568925ae20da80911ca3face_45fdc0cf_640.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 98
So so many, mostly connected with ultimate submission including sissy role while my gf’s trained to be Black Kings QOS slave… up for conversation with Doms so I can share

Here’s a fantasy that I wish would happen:
Wife accompanies me on a business conference in London. On the last night there we decide to go out to a club for drinks and dancing. No knowing where to go, we ask the hotel concierge for a recommendation.
My wife is 55, long legs, nice ass, 36c tits, short brown hair. She is dressed in a black dress just above the knees and showing a hint of cleavage, heels, and some nice jewelry. Red lipstick 💄.
The concierge, who is a young black man, is looking my wife up and down as he dials his phone. He tells us he has contacted his friend who will pick us up in his car service and bring us to a club that he thinks will be perfect for us.
We make small talk with the driver and ask about the club. He tells us not to worry and that his friend the concierge has sent many couples to this club and has not had any complaints yet.
Soon it looks like we are driving in a seedy part of London. I sense some anxiety and mention it to the driver about the neighborhood. My wife’s says don’t worry honey and that the concierge wouldn’t send us any place bad.
Our driver pulls up to what looks like an abandoned warehouse and tells us that the club is inside. He gives us his card and tells you to call him when we want to get back to the hotel.
I’m not sure what we might be walking into, but I hold my wife’s hand as we enter the club. The doorman is a big black man and tells us there is not a cover charge for white couples as the club tends to cater to them.
As it turns out it’s a black man’s club as I scan the inside and realize there are very few white people there. There is loud music and strobe lights. I see some white women on the dance floor and I see what appears to be their husbands at the bar watching their wives dancing with numerous black men, young and old.
It’s not long before a couple of young black hulks ask her to dance. She gives me a look of “I can’t say no” and off they go to the dance floor. One guy has a hold of her arse as they walk along. I see that she doesn’t resist!
I am at the bar chatting with the other husbands when I notice a wife being led to a back room by two black men. Her husband says “there she goes going to get her fill of black cock. That’s why we come here. She’s addicted to black cock and in this place there’s plenty who want to fuck white wives.”
He then leaves the bar area and heads to the back room, presumably to watch his wife fuck and suck bbc.
I see my wife dancing up a storm with three young black man surrounding her. It isn’t long before they are leading her by both hands toward the back area. I immediately set off toward them but a bouncer stops me. I tell him who I am and it’s our first time here. He tell me to give the men 15 minutes alone with her, then he’ll let me in area to check on her.
I kept looking at my watch wondering what those men were doing with her.
Finally the time went by and I found the room they were in. She is as naked except for her heels. I was treated to the sight of my prim and proper mature church going wife in an airtight situation. A big black cock in her mouth, one in her pussy and one in her ass. And she was handcuffed behind her back. Totally helpless while being stuffed in every hole with black cock. She looked over at me with wide eyes until the one fucking her mouth grabbed her head back and told her to never mind her husband and pay attention to his cock.
As soon as they realized I was there, the one in her mouth jumped off and ordered me to sit in a chair. The other two were continuing to dp her as she let out load moans. He tied me to the chair such that I could not touch myself as I suddenly had a raging hardon as I watched these men use and abuse my wife. The one in her arse told the one with me to get back over there and shut this bitch up and put your cock back in her mouth.
The three all changed positions such that each had a chance in all of her holes.
I was thoroughly excited by the situation. Both my wife and I were totally helpless as the three men had their way with her. She had numerous orgasms with all that cock and they left her drenched in their cum.
When we got back to the hotel we both gave the concierge a wink and I tipped him well for his recommendation. 😊

Back