Post your Taboo Fantasy

My taboo fantansy would be to take my 18 yr old gurl and have her take some bbc with me..
Something similar happened on a regular basis in my home town about 20 years ago. It was not a "bbc" centered event but a monthly gangbang night with a mom and dau team (with men of all colors and ages welcome, however i was living in a predominantly white populated area). Both were of adult age of course and sex would not take place between them. Anyway i always thought that was a very hot thing to share.

Something similar happened on a regular basis in my home town about 20 years ago. It was not a "bbc" centered event but a monthly gangbang night with a mom and dau team (with men of all colors and ages welcome, however i was living in a predominantly white populated area). Both were of adult age of course and sex would not take place between them. Anyway i always thought that was a very hot thing to share.
Was it bare in both? Asking for a friend :)

My taboo fantasy si to see my wife in a long term intimate relationship with a black man. She would eventually spend nights with him. Maybe weekends and vacations together. Even plan a honeymoon vacation together.
I’ve done everything here except the “honeymoon”. But that is a sexy & fun idea!

Overnights are a usual thing. I’d say my sex is 75%+ overnights. I don’t like to be rushed, we need plenty of time for multiple rounds, kissing, sucking him between rounds, waking him up with my mouth in the middle of the night! And the hopefully fantastic morning sex! Showering together. And lastly, If he can go again - a blow job at the front door is hot! I don’t do quickies with a Bull.

To us none if this is fantasy or “taboo”. It all makes for fantastic intimate sex. I’m happy = hubby is happy too.

I’ve done everything here except the “honeymoon”. But that is a sexy & fun idea!

Overnights are a usual thing. I’d say my sex is 75%+ overnights. I don’t like to be rushed, we need plenty of time for multiple rounds, kissing, sucking him between rounds, waking him up with my mouth in the middle of the night! And the hopefully fantastic morning sex! Showering together. And lastly, If he can go again - a blow job at the front door is hot! I don’t do quickies with a Bull.

To us none if this is fantasy or “taboo”. It all makes for fantastic intimate sex. I’m happy = hubby is happy too.
Totally agree and also agree the Honeymoon weekend has a lot of potential. She has not played new bride with one of her men and that would be a scenario she would love. Going to start working on that right now.

A black lover for my wife, who tracks her fertility and dates her when she is most fertile.

discover-fertility_en_desktop.jpg
you want her bred
does she want this also or just your fantasy?

Hello there good ppl. So my taboo fantasy is Raceplay. I want to be the bbc bull. And be pounding a different race woman/wife. While she calls me the Nword. Saying things life f me ninja. Give me that big black ninja cock. And she tells me Howmuch she. Loves my ninja cock. And so on and so on…. But she’s submissive…. I don’t want her to be dominant. She has to be a bbc nword whore…. Is that tomuch to ask ??

Back