Post your Taboo Fantasy

Have posted previously on this. As I arrive home, I find the landscape crew (3 BBC) in our bedroom with wife. They make me strip and secure me to a chair. As they see that wife and I are fully shaved from neck down and they are fully shaved head to toe, they find our shaving equipment, clippers, razors etc. and shave us both absolutely smooth while fucking her. I am then made to clean her up while they all take my virgin ass.

Attachments

• 2015042395182804.jpg
    2015042395182804.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 54
  • Shaved White Pussy.jpg
    Shaved White Pussy.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 45
  • Love BBC.jpg
    Love BBC.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 55
Posted before, but I have another one.

Quick background for the fantasy. My wife and I started dating in high school. She was and is very innocent. Her friends, on the other hand, were not. Her three best friends were ver promiscuous. One was black exclusive and the other two were big sluts. They partied a lot and did a lot of *******. They hated me because they knew I was cheating on my girlfriend a lot and wanted her to break up with me. It obviously never happened but they did get her to hook up a few times with other guys.

Anyway, this is something I could easily see them doing. They take my girlfriend to a house party that is predominantly black guys. They give her a couple drinks and slip a Molly in one of her beers. They want her to cheat on me and know this is an easy way to do it. When she starts to feel the effects, her three friends take her upstairs to the bedroom with four other guys from the party.

They tell her that they’re all going to hook up and it’ll be fun. She agrees and one of the guys starts making out with her. She really starts getting into it and he starts to undress her. She doesn’t resist. At this point, her three friends slip out of the room leaving my girlfriend alone, with the four black guys. They’re hung and horny as fuck.

They lay her on the bed and start to work her over. She’s lost in lust and does whatever they want. She does and says things she’s never done before. She gets fucked for hours. They all cover her face with cum and fill her pussy multiple times.

When it’s over, her friends come in to take pictures of her to show me so we’ll break up. Instead it unleashes my deepest fantasies…

My wife is hired to tutor two black neighbor boys, Troy and Damon, so the can get their diplomas after completing Summer School. They work together 3-4 days a week, often out on our backyard patio. Its summer, and they all dress casually. As I leave for work I've seen them checking out her tits under her thin tops and her ass under her too-short skirts and shorts.
On this occasion she has to fetch a text book from the kitchen table. While she's not looking one of the boys adds a little something extra to her diet soda and its not long after when they sees her eyes glaze over and her speech beginning to slur as she sags back in her chaise lounge chair. Damon moves in behind her and cups her tits, groping them roughly as she weakly struggles unsuccessfully to keep him from pulling off her top. Troy has dropped to his knees in front of her and works her skirt up around her hips. She has on only a pair of thin white bikini panties and her full dark bush is quite visible. Both teens have their big cocks out and Damon shoves his in my wife's mouth and orders her to suck it. Troy easily tears off her thin panties, spreads her thighs and guides his cockhead into her drooling fuck slot. He fucks her deep and fast, ******* an unwanted orgasm out of her before thrusting in hard and holding his cock against her cervix as his balls pump a huge load of black teen seed.
The boys switch places and now its Damon working his cock in and out of my wife's cummy cunt. Her twat is a sticky-white gooey mess as he pounds her unprotected pussy. Troy has retrieved my wife's cell phone from her purse and pressed her thumb on the fingerprint sensor to unlock it. He uses her own phone video to record her being fucked to another violent cum on Damon's cock. Damon pulls out long enough for the video to capture the first two spurts, before ramming it to the balls inside her and flooding her cunt. He pulls out so Troy can zoom in on her pussy leaking thick drools of black sperm. Now Damon takes the cell phone and records my wife sucking Troy's cock until he pulls out and paints her sweaty face with his semen.
The video ends with a slow head-to-toe pan across my wife's cum-streaked body. Then he sends the video to his phone and to Troy's. The ******* they gave my wife have begun wearing off and she feels humiliated to be naked and cum-coated outside in her own backyard, fucked by the two teens. But its nothing like the shame she feels when they show her the video, then explain to her from now on she will be helping tutor them in Biology also...unless she wants the video sent to all the contacts they copied from her phone!
When my wife would given a little extra help getting ready to party it was always a nasty nasty session with her and her black guys. She would be passed around by the black guys and would do what ever they wanted

To be supreme Gladiator like Oenomaus in TV Series Spartacus ******* and sand, whose only Job is to train to fuck Hot wives in a Colosseum in an audience filled with their husbands or partners or BF's, I train and eat to increase my stamina such that i am continously fucking the most gorgeous of hot wives as they come into the arena one after the other and unloading my seed into their vagina and their joyful screams echoing around the Colosseum and when I am done I am given the thumbs up by the Cucks, below are some of the images that maybe relevant even though they dont contain all blacks
🔥🔥🔥👌🏿

Back