Post your Taboo Fantasy

I would love to be the licker for several beautiful women who just love to have sex with their black lovers and would eat them out with pleasure after sex, one after the other, over and over again.

One day I want to go help an older woman who needs some help done around her house, but instead she answers the door in her robe. Little do I know she doesn’t have anything on underneath. She decides to let me work anyway, so I start working and she heads to her room. I need to ask her a question but her shower is running and she can’t hear me. I walk closer to her door and shout her name and she says yes come in, I try to ask her without coming into her bathroom, but she insists anyway. There she is showering with a clear door and I can see everything. I start to get hard and she can notice my dick in my pants. She steps out and closes the bathroom door and takes my dick out and starts giving me the best head ever. I finish in her throat and she turns around and says fuck me. I’d fuck the ******* out of her taking turns in each hole before I cum again leaving it all in her ass

We have a four bedroom house. I want to find three perfect bbc studs (big Jax Slayher bros) to move in with us so they can fuck wifey whenever they want. Gangbang her, pass her around, invite their friends over to share her.

I imagine we all go to work all week then come Friday night it turns into a roommate fuckmeat. Anytime they get hard they have her at their disposal.

The other would be 2-3 BBC studs on a cross country road trip with us in an RV. They can take turns with her during the day and then when we find a spot for the night they can show me how good they are at making her cum.

Final one - a huge gangbang on a boat. Like 10-15 BBC studs out on the open waters having the time of their lives with her.
🔥🔥🔥👌🏿

One day I want to go help an older woman who needs some help done around her house, but instead she answers the door in her robe. Little do I know she doesn’t have anything on underneath. She decides to let me work anyway, so I start working and she heads to her room. I need to ask her a question but her shower is running and she can’t hear me. I walk closer to her door and shout her name and she says yes come in, I try to ask her without coming into her bathroom, but she insists anyway. There she is showering with a clear door and I can see everything. I start to get hard and she can notice my dick in my pants. She steps out and closes the bathroom door and takes my dick out and starts giving me the best head ever. I finish in her throat and she turns around and says fuck me. I’d fuck the ******* out of her taking turns in each hole before I cum again leaving it all in her ass
🔥🔥🔥🔥👌🏿

My biggest taboo fantasy is to watch my wife being gang banged by BBC men. At least 4 guys. All of them cum in her bareback. After they finish, she is laying their ravished with cum running out of her pussy. The cum is covering her crotch running down into her asshole. i get to lick up every last drop then get sloppy seconds.

Last edited:
My biggest taboo fantasy is to watch my wife being gang banged by BBC. At least 4 guys. All of them cum in her bareback and i get to lick up every last drop.

Attachments

• 9FC48FDA-C843-422B-8807-DF92B4E2F3A9.gif
    9FC48FDA-C843-422B-8807-DF92B4E2F3A9.gif
    3.2 MB · Views: 94
  • 86FD4F67-ECF2-4BC4-A696-F5685F8FA4E4.jpeg
    86FD4F67-ECF2-4BC4-A696-F5685F8FA4E4.jpeg
    51.9 KB · Views: 80
  • B97BD3E5-6B14-494E-BFB0-46A94F37BEBA.jpeg
    B97BD3E5-6B14-494E-BFB0-46A94F37BEBA.jpeg
    44.6 KB · Views: 86
  • 0D2A5CD4-DE01-474A-B0AD-F820A635F21A.jpeg
    0D2A5CD4-DE01-474A-B0AD-F820A635F21A.jpeg
    43 KB · Views: 158
My wife is hired to tutor two black neighbor boys, Troy and Damon, so the can get their diplomas after completing Summer School. They work together 3-4 days a week, often out on our backyard patio. Its summer, and they all dress casually. As I leave for work I've seen them checking out her tits under her thin tops and her ass under her too-short skirts and shorts.
On this occasion she has to fetch a text book from the kitchen table. While she's not looking one of the boys adds a little something extra to her diet soda and its not long after when they sees her eyes glaze over and her speech beginning to slur as she sags back in her chaise lounge chair. Damon moves in behind her and cups her tits, groping them roughly as she weakly struggles unsuccessfully to keep him from pulling off her top. Troy has dropped to his knees in front of her and works her skirt up around her hips. She has on only a pair of thin white bikini panties and her full dark bush is quite visible. Both teens have their big cocks out and Damon shoves his in my wife's mouth and orders her to suck it. Troy easily tears off her thin panties, spreads her thighs and guides his cockhead into her drooling fuck slot. He fucks her deep and fast, forsing an unwanted orgasm out of her before thrusting in hard and holding his cock against her cervix as his balls pump a huge load of black teen seed.
The boys switch places and now its Damon working his cock in and out of my wife's cummy cunt. Her twat is a sticky-white gooey mess as he pounds her unprotected pussy. Troy has retrieved my wife's cell phone from her purse and pressed her thumb on the fingerprint sensor to unlock it. He uses her own phone video to record her being fucked to another violent cum on Damon's cock. Damon pulls out long enough for the video to capture the first two spurts, before ramming it to the balls inside her and flooding her cunt. He pulls out so Troy can zoom in on her pussy leaking thick drools of black sperm. Now Damon takes the cell phone and records my wife sucking Troy's cock until he pulls out and paints her sweaty face with his semen.
The video ends with a slow head-to-toe pan across my wife's cum-streaked body. Then he sends the video to his phone and to Troy's. The ******* they gave my wife have begun wearing off and she feels humiliated to be naked and cum-coated outside in her own backyard, fucked by the two teens. But its nothing like the shame she feels when they show her the video, then explain to her from now on she will be helping tutor them in Biology also...unless she wants the video sent to all the contacts they copied from her phone!

Attachments

• 0903183.jpg
    0903183.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 172
I'm getting blacked finally by a massive bbc.. I basically fall in love instantly, despite assuring hubby that it won't ever happen (I fucked hubby on the first date after all.. I fell for him easily, my Dracula, my Beethoven). Against my sincerest effort, I can't stop my bull who's falling for me too from removing hubby's ring and putting his ring on my finger.. as he blows the copious seed he saved up for me for an entire week all over my cervix and nothing leaks out.... and hubby and I are helpless to do anything but accept the outcome. :qos:
🍆💦🧂🧂🧂:sex:🤱🖤🖤🖤
WoW.....!!! o_O

Back