Post your Taboo Fantasy

Taboo Fantasy, I would never do this but...
I shave my pussy totally naked and dress in a short sexy dress, no panties. I go to a dance club without hubby and get a lot of attention. I flash a sexy black stranger. He eventually asks to dance and rubs against my naked pussy... Dont tell hubby? But my resistance would melt and he would seduce me to a hotel room 😍
Seems reasonable 😏

I chatted to a few others who sincerely wished there was a time when EVERY new birth is 100% black bred. then they would only keep check on what quotas were mixed racial - with black genes, and the purebred blacks. just imagine all the cucks of the world creaming their pants when they see the racial composition of the next generation go up and up with superior black master stock

Hey there peeps. I wanted to see who all has the same or similar taboo type fantasies. Let's make this interesting, informative, and judgement free. Post your comments and let's see if maybe someone matches you and possibly make it happen.

My strongest fantasy is being tied and whipped by the Bull in front of my wife and seeing her get aroused by that in spite of herself. The sadistic Bull play with my body amuzing himself and her. My suffering contibute to thier excitement. At the end they have a great sex in front of me still tied and in pain. After a long and multiple sex session with the Bull, my wife untie me and I clean up both of them

My crush is so hot and has a great shape, I wish we both are in a motel room but of course, she is waiting for a black man, so I can watch them jerking my little dick while she is enjoying for the first time, I like her a lot so I wish she gets the best sex she can have :D

This may not be taboo, but one of my biggest sexual regrets. When I was younger and hadn't yet learned to check my sexual ego, my then wife who I had hot wifed and cucked with, fucked the one guy I had asked (aka told) her not to fuck. When she told me, I threw a fit which set the course to disaster for our relationship.

If I could go back in time, instead of being pissed off and whinging I would pull her panties down and lick his cum from her pussy, and beg for more.

I got a pretty specific taboo fantasy haha

I get home from work early one day and I see a car in the driveway. My heart starts to race as to who it could be, so I quietly enter the house and check all the rooms. I hear what sounds like screaming coming from the In the bedroom, only I find my girlfriend riding a tall, muscular black man with a massive BBC. I creep up to the doorway but I can't bring myself to interrupt them. I see how much she's enjoying it and hear how loudly she's screaming and I begin to get hard. That's when my girlfriend spots me in the door. At first they jump, startled from seeing me, but then they freeze for a second, not sure what to do. My girlfriend notices that I'm really hard and asks how long I was watching her ride his dick. A smirk comes across her face as she resumes riding again. That's when she tells me that I should get closer if I want to watch. I obey and slowly start to approach them, almost entranced from seeing my girl being stretched by bare BBC. When I get close my girlfriend makes me take off my clothes and she'd shows me how much bigger a BBC is than my babydick. They laugh at me while her bull mocks me, asking how badly I wish I could fuck her like he can. I'd have nothing else to do except for to serve her and her lover - I'd hold her legs back while she was getting fucked, rub her clit while she took the BBC, get them water... I'd help however I can. When he fucks her too fast and he accidentally slips out, I would lick him before sticking him back inside. Sooner or later, he'd start getting closer to cumming. I'd beg him not to cum inside my girlfriend, but she'd make me shut up and demand he breeds her. He slams his cock as deep in her as possible as start pumping - his balls twitching as they unload. After a short while, he'd pull out of her, leaving her swollen red pussy filled with his cum deeply inside of her. Finally, my gf sits on my face and makes me lick out every drop of his cum from her pussy. Afterwards, she tells me that she can't go back to my small white cock and that we're going to be doing that more often.

Back