Post your Taboo Fantasy

We have done this one. In a club, live band. When we got there we found out that someone we knew was the drummer in the band. We got there earlier than the Black Man we were meeting and it was obvious we were husband and wife. When he got there, he and wife kind of started paying total attention to each other. Over the next 3 hours they had to speak closely into each others ears to be able to hear. AFter a while she was laying over on him and they were kissing between talking. The music was so loud I could not hear what they were saying. I kept going to the men's room and watching them from afar. When we left, they were holding hands and smiling and kissing as the friend we knew in the band watched us walk out... them in front of me.. I waved at the drummer with a big smile and he did the same. In the car they got in the back seat and he had her naked in just like 3 minutes... she said... honey.. take me home... and we went to our house where they fucked in our bed all night and I fell asleep in the guest room. I drove him back to his car at 7am the next morning while she slept off her being worked over so well. WE both agreed that was the best and hottest experience we have ever had.
That's real hot!
Look at that huge wedding ring... nothing hotter.. naked in a glory hole booth... sucking BBC.. what a perfect wife.

I'd love to dress up my sexy wife in a slutty outfit, take her to a dance club, and watch bulls flight with her, fondle and kiss her and paw her on the dance floor in front of everyone. Maybe even finger fuck her on the dance floor or when they're standing next to her bar stool. Hold her throat and kiss her hard while doing it.

He would get so horny to fuck her that he grabs her arm and walks her out of the bar quickly to take her to a motel across the parking lot. Everyone can see and know what's going to happen. I try to catch up and pay for a room fast while he keeps pawing her and telling her what he's going to do to her.

I get the key and can't open the room fast enough before he pushes her inside. He harshly grabs a fist full of her hair while kissing her and uses the other hand to yank her tight dress off, tearing it a little. My wife is horny and ready but out of breath and nervous. He pushed her down and orders her to unzip his pants and suck his cock which she does very hastily. She can barely fit in her mouth and gags a lot, which makes him jam it down her throat even harder, still holding her hair to control her.

Tears stream down her face as she cries and gets even hornier and her pussy is gushing wet, ready for his cock. He pulls her up to her feet by her hair and she yelps but obeys him. He pushed her back on the back, spreads her legs hard and slides his huge cock in her hard and fast. I've never heard her grunt and moan like this before. He fucks her like a piece of meat, like he hates her and wants to punish her, and she lets him.

Soon his long thick cock is ramming her like a piston, making her body shake with every thrust. She just lays there, cock ******* and not even caring about the world around her. She is just a toy for him to use now. She cums several times during this hard fucking, taps his chest and tells him to slow down or give her a break but he just laughs and fucks her even harder.

He grabs her throat, his strong hand almost reaching all the way around her neck, pinning her to the bed by her neck. He uses his other hand to rip her dress down a bit so he can grab her tit, his thick fingers sinking into the tit hard, grabbing it too hard for her and making her squirm.

You can hear in his voice that he's going to cum in her and he starts pumping harder and faster, the slapping sound of his rock hard body slamming hers into the bed echoes through the room and can be heard rooms away. One of her sexy heels falls off during this final pounding and she's crying out and moaning like a whore while he grunts loudly, calling her a stupid whore, making her cum violently. Her body goes limp and he pounds even harder while he empties his balls in her for what seems like five minutes. He grinds into him while he collapses his sweaty body onto hers, my wife still whimper and biting his chest and neck like a good whore. She wraps her legs around his back, one shoe off, one shoe dangling.

After a while of laying on her, he rolls off her, her pretty legs shiny from sweat and limp and they fall wide open. Right then she looks more beautiful than I've ever seen her. Half asleep, he grabs her to lay on his chest which she obeys. This large bull just hate-fucked my gorgeous wife and is now ******* on his back, my limp and abused wife laying by his side with her head on this chest, her wet hair all of her shoulders and his chest while she kisses his chest and stomach. I've cum once hard watching this, and cum again seeing them laying together after this.
Love this it is super hot!!this

I would love to be sitting at a full bar having a *******.. and my couple comes over to say hello to me and the wife gets down on her knees unzips my pants and sucks my dick just long enough to get me nice and hard!.. She then gets my cock back in my pants, takes me by the hand and walks me out the door with her husband.. oh the look on the faces would have to be priceless

To be restrained, blindfolded and used for a whole day by a bunch of men. Guys could bring their friends, relatives, business partners, or whatever to use all holes as they please and never having known who they were or what they looked like.

you would be the ultimate, the perfect, fucktoy. Nothing more than a woman with holes to be used for a Black man's pleasure.

I would love to be sitting at a full bar having a *******.. and my couple comes over to say hello to me and the wife gets down on her knees unzips my pants and sucks my dick just long enough to get me nice and hard!.. She then gets my cock back in my pants, takes me by the hand and walks me out the door with her husband.. oh the look on the faces would have to be priceless
That sounds like fun

You are all over my fantasy thoughts here! Loved every time my black BF took me out in public and seeing the way people look at us! I would never do it - or would I??? But I used to whisper in his ear that I should take his dick out and suck it for him! Would be soaking wet if I did this - Something about everyone knowing that I'm going to get it from the most handsome man in the place, and my husband is standing there watching me suck your cock; then following us as we walk out the door!! I will go to bed thinking about this tonight!!!

You are all over my fantasy thoughts here! Loved every time my black BF took me out in public and seeing the way people look at us! I would never do it - or would I??? But I used to whisper in his ear that I should take his dick out and suck it for him! Would be soaking wet if I did this - Something about everyone knowing that I'm going to get it from the most handsome man in the place, and my husband is standing there watching me suck your cock; then following us as we walk out the door!! I will go to bed thinking about this tonight!!!
I am going to talk to my Couple about this fantasy.. We would need to do it someplace not to close to where we live.. I. Am glad you liked the fantasy.. I have thought about it for a long time.. There is a swinger friendly bar near us.. I can see it being done on a really busy Friday or Saturday night.. But the bar is just a little close to home lol... But hey you never know

I am going to talk to my Couple about this fantasy.. We would need to do it someplace not to close to where we live.. I. Am glad you liked the fantasy.. I have thought about it for a long time.. There is a swinger friendly bar near us.. I can see it being done on a really busy Friday or Saturday night.. But the bar is just a little close to home lol... But hey you never know
I think it will be fun for everyone! Good luck in your adventures!

I have had a fantasy about my husband and I walking along a country road near our house and have my ex boyfriend, who is black, pull up in his new truck and start talking to me. Without acknowledging my husband he tells me to get into the truck. He speeds off, leaving Tom in a cloud of dust. I look over and he smiles, he is naked from the waist down and his cock is rising like a serpent from between his legs. He laughs at me, knowing I can't resist him, and I nearly dive into his lap, wrapping my hands around his cock and kiss all over the head before I stretch my lips over it and begin to suck. I feel his hand on my head as he makes me take more. I'm caressing his balls with my right hand. He reaches over and pulls my dress up, and yanks on the waist of my panties so hard the side rips out. As soon as his fingers work their way across my ass and he starts fingering my pussy from the back, I cum! So turned on by the energy of the moment that I can't help myself.
He's rock hard in my hands and mouth now, and he skids to as stop on the side of the road. He opens his door and all but drags me out of the driver's side of the truck, then around to the back and drops the tailgate. He has a blanket he keeps there, and he drapes it over the tailgate then, pushes me up onto it, on my stomach, with my legs dangling helplessly in the air and my naked ass gets spanked hard! Once! Twice! Three times, and I cry out every time, and it feels SO GOOD to be under his spell, again!
He's between my legs now and he enters me and starts fucking me hard and deep! "Oh god, Eric, I'm cumming again! Give it to me, baby! Fuck me like only you can"
He pulls out of my pussy and works it into my ass. "You'll always be my little slut, DeeAnna!" He pulls my hair and he digs deep into me with his thick cock and then slides his hands down and holds my breasts as he kisses the back of me neck and I feel his body lurch as he cums deep in my ass.
He stands me up and turns me to face him and I wrap my arms around him as our mouths meet and I melt into his arms. I close my eyes and savor the power of his strong body. He kisses and sucks on my neck and breasts, leaving his mark then lays me back on the tailgate and leaves bite marks on my inner thights before he eats my pussy until I cum, HARD! Pulling me off the truck bed and onto my feet, I feel his still hard wet cock against my leg and sink to my knees to suck the rest of his cum out of him and clean his cock and balls.
"Lets get you home" He says, and I feel that abandonment feeling for a moment as I slide my sundress back over my head and get into the truck on the driver's side. He lets me drive and I make it back to where my husband is walking and stop. Eric gives me a lingering kiss before I jump out of the truck, and look up at him, smiling.
He looks down at Tom and says, "Your wife was amazing, as usual, bro." And starts the truck to drive off, but stops and throws my tattered panties out the window and they land at Tom's feet.
"She had a little wardrobe malfunction, dude, sorry! You can hear him laughing as he drives off.
As soon as we get home I head straight for the bedroom upstairs and strip before bending over the bed and Tom gets behind me, burying his face between my ass cheeks...

Attachments

• img (9).jpg
    img (9).jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 242
  • img (10).jpg
    img (10).jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 247
  • img.jpg
    img.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 236
I have had a fantasy about my husband and I walking along a country road near our house and have my ex boyfriend, who is black, pull up in his new truck and start talking to me. Without acknowledging my husband he tells me to get into the truck. He speeds off, leaving Tom in a cloud of dust. I look over and he smiles, he is naked from the waist down and his cock is rising like a serpent from between his legs. He laughs at me, knowing I can't resist him, and I nearly dive into his lap, wrapping my hands around his cock and kiss all over the head before I stretch my lips over it and begin to suck. I feel his hand on my head as he makes me take more. I'm caressing his balls with my right hand. He reaches over and pulls my dress up, and yanks on the waist of my panties so hard the side rips out. As soon as his fingers work their way across my ass and he starts fingering my pussy from the back, I cum! So turned on by the energy of the moment that I can't help myself.
He's rock hard in my hands and mouth now, and he skids to as stop on the side of the road. He opens his door and all but drags me out of the driver's side of the truck, then around to the back and drops the tailgate. He has a blanket he keeps there, and he drapes it over the tailgate then, pushes me up onto it, on my stomach, with my legs dangling helplessly in the air and my naked ass gets spanked hard! Once! Twice! Three times, and I cry out every time, and it feels SO GOOD to be under his spell, again!
He's between my legs now and he enters me and starts fucking me hard and deep! "Oh god, Eric, I'm cumming again! Give it to me, baby! Fuck me like only you can"
He pulls out of my pussy and works it into my ass. "You'll always be my little slut, DeeAnna!" He pulls my hair and he digs deep into me with his thick cock and then slides his hands down and holds my breasts as he kisses the back of me neck and I feel his body lurch as he cums deep in my ass.
He stands me up and turns me to face him and I wrap my arms around him as our mouths meet and I melt into his arms. I close my eyes and savor the power of his strong body. He kisses and sucks on my neck and breasts, leaving his mark then lays me back on the tailgate and leaves bite marks on my inner thights before he eats my pussy until I cum, HARD! Pulling me off the truck bed and onto my feet, I feel his still hard wet cock against my leg and sink to my knees to suck the rest of his cum out of him and clean his cock and balls.
"Lets get you home" He says, and I feel that abandonment feeling for a moment as I slide my sundress back over my head and get into the truck on the driver's side. He lets me drive and I make it back to where my husband is walking and stop. Eric gives me a lingering kiss before I jump out of the truck, and look up at him, smiling.
He looks down at Tom and says, "Your wife was amazing, as usual, bro." And starts the truck to drive off, but stops and throws my tattered panties out the window and they land at Tom's feet.
"She had a little wardrobe malfunction, dude, sorry! You can hear him laughing as he drives off.
As soon as we get home I head straight for the bedroom upstairs and strip before bending over the bed and Tom gets behind me, burying his face between my ass cheeks...
I'd bury my face in you also! Yummy 😋

You are such a hot lady.

Back