Post your Taboo Fantasy

First time shared experience... Wife and I find a black man on craigslist claiming to have a big cock... We meet at the hotel once naked my wife sees his cock and gets scared... It's not just big it's enormous.... She wants to back out.... The large black man has no intentions on leaving without fucking her and neither does her husband..

First time shared experience... Wife and I find a black man on craigslist claiming to have a big cock... We meet at the hotel once naked my wife sees his cock and gets scared... It's not just big it's enormous.... She wants to back out.... The large black man has no intentions on leaving without fucking her and neither does her husband..

and the hope is…he takes his time, works his way in slowly, till he’s put every inch inside her, then the fucking starts,
your wife is all in then, her pretty legs high on his shoulders, you’ve never heard her moan like that…

and after the deed is done and you’re alone, she smiles sweetly and looks at you with her big eyes and asks,
”when can he come back?”

Last edited:
Love to hear the rest of the story.

Taking my wife shopping to pick out some very slutty clothes, and having her try on a lot in the process. Then take her to a club to flirt with a large bull, buy them both drinks all night, then go back to our motel room. There, he spends the whole night making love to her, sometimes fucking her like a whore, but just does whatever he wants to my beautiful girl and leaves her a sweaty, sleeping mess when he goes in the morning.

I would say my biggest taboo fantasy would be to take part in one of those Czech sex house videos. Where basically part of you hangs out of a wall and men come into the building and just fuck away as you are restrained there. Always found it to be a hot fantasy.
That's the opposite of glory hole I think

Taking my wife shopping to pick out some very slutty clothes, and having her try on a lot in the process. Then take her to a club to flirt with a large bull, buy them both drinks all night, then go back to our motel room. There, he spends the whole night making love to her, sometimes fucking her like a whore, but just does whatever he wants to my beautiful girl and leaves her a sweaty, sleeping mess when he goes in the morning.
Taking my wife shopping for some sexy lingere, having her come out of dressing room to model for me with another guy there watching then she taking him back to the dressing room with her and fucking him right there in the store

Back