Post your sissy husband here

I will begin. Here is my little sissy. He is a BBC virgin. But have been fucked by small white cocks. So he would feel tight like a virgin
:bounce:

View attachment 794438
:blackheart:

Want to see more?

LoL!!! Dressed like that... "he" won't be a BBC virgin for long!!! Put him/her on hormones, and SHE will be drowning in BBC and proud BLACK African warrior sperm!!!

LoL whitebois!!! The fact that anyone ever considered us truely male is a wonder!!! Like mass delusion!

You're little white hubby is very pretty, she'll do great on hormones! Femininization is the future for ALL white boys! It's time we ALL accept our appropriate feminine sexual and social roles with BLACK MEN! The abandonment of the farce of white maleness is LONG overdue!!! Refusing to let go of the ridiculous fasade of white maleness, is disrespectful to BLACK MEN, and should not be allowed to continue. ALL whitebois everywhere need to be put in our place, we belong in female roles, submisive and subservient to BLACK MEN, same as chromosomal white women.

Wife said i should show the real me.

View attachment 2154690
You are very sexy and hot. I love how you have embraced being a sissy. It suits you well, and you are so lucky to have a hotwife who encourages you to live as a sissy cuckold husband. Your tiny sissy cock is unable to please your wife, and I applaude you for sharing her with bulls who can give her the pleasures that your tiny tool is not capable of providing. That is being a devoted, loving hubby.

He's a remarkably looking man, and gets more than his fair share of female glances when we are out and about. Works out a lot and has a killer body. But behind closed doors, he's a terrible lover... mechanical and doesn't finish strong if at all. I thought at first that he was cheating on me with some bimbo. He was cheating all right, but with a very large black man... who, once I found out, became my lover too. Weird how things work out.

Attachments

• po.png
    po.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 269
Back