Position your sissy well!

The Bounce & Dribble

Alabaster skin, soft, hairless, perfumed and clothed in satin, lace and high heels. A pale male sissy in absolute heaven.

8 inches of Black, fully engorged cock, rock hard and primed to pump copious amounts of DNA changing Black Sperm into the sissy he has bounced on his man meat for the past 30 minutes.

Sissy’s wife unlocked the cage an hour ago so he could hold onto the last male body part sissy stills has.

This is the bounce and dribble.

Sissy won’t be able to walk in those high heels, he will be too weak. Plus he will dribble for days!1 The Bonce.jpg

The Pretzel:

Not for the faint of heart. Most sissies will never be in the pretzel position. It is only for very petite and compliant pale male sissies.

This sissy is beyond a doubt, extremely flexible and will endure the pretzel because the BBC Master loves the power he has over the sissy, not to mention there is the eye to eye contact. Sissy’s wife has no use at all for the little clit size stub, but her bull loves the visual of his Black Cock deep in sissies ass. The Pretzel offers the Bull full control of the cuck. The sissy must watch the Bull’s handsome face as he empties his load for the third time. Salted or unsalted it is a delicious treat for us to see.

2 The Pretzel.jpg

Lock & Key:

Although NOT a position, it does show the precise dynamic between a sissy white boi and the BBC man that is fucking his wife. She suggested a chastity cage, cucky bought one from Amazon thinking it would be fun to be locked up by his wife. Imagine the surprise when the wife turned the key over to her Bull.

3 Lock & Key.jpg

Last edited:
The W:
I love the symmetry, the perfect position of the Black man deep into sissy’s tush making every full inch of hard man meat fill the void. Look at the white boi’s nylon covered legs. Red silky stockings to match her 5 inch heels. Sissy must either be screaming in pain or in the throws of ******* with her toes pointed out. 250 pounds of muscle laying on top and INSIDE of 150 pounds of sissy pale male . . . Well I call that a W (win).

4 The W.jpg

The Stick shift :

Used by BBC Bulls and the occasional white ‘bull’. The sissy is out of its cage and after being impaled sissies little dicklet grows hard enough to allow the bull to use it as a handle. It is amusing to watch the Bull use the ‘stick’ to shift the sissy into submission. No reverse here just forward deeper and deeper until a gasket is blown and the BBC male will unload the cargo.

8 Thge StickShift.jpg

The Pretzel:

Not for the faint of heart. Most sissies will never be in the pretzel position. It is only for very petite and compliant pale male sissies.

This sissy is beyond a doubt, extremely flexible and will endure the pretzel because the BBC Master loves the power he has over the sissy, not to mention there is the eye to eye contact. Sissy’s wife has no use at all for the little clit size stub, but her bull loves the visual of his Black Cock deep in sissies ass. The Pretzel offers the Bull full control of the cuck. The sissy must watch the Bull’s handsome face as he empties his load for the third time. Salted or unsalted it is a delicious treat for us to see.

View attachment 5793529
but should be caged too

The String:

This has a very sad ending. His BBC Master, Dominic, had sissy wrap a very tight string around his already purple grape sack. Every time sissy was fucked, Dom would tighten the string. This went on all weekend. By Sunday night the string (circle in red) was so tight it was cutting off ******* to his swollen testes. Dom was a kind and generous man, all 9 inches, and sissy lived for every weekend he would be fucked by Dom. His love and desire to be taken by a Big Black God (his words) would far exceed the pain and possibility of damaging his balls. Besides he already had a baby and a wife so when Dom offered to release the string and never be fucked by him again . . . well sissy made a fatal decision. Oh he still has his balls . . . they are in clear, cold pour Lucite on Dominic’s dresser. He can still visit them every weekend.
This is the other decision a sissy must make. Just how much of what little manhood sissy has left will he sacrifice just to feel his boy pussy filled time and again. A real sissy can not live with out humiliation and the need to be submissive. White sissies live for the chance to satisfy a 'REAL' man, a BBC Master that may some day take his balls!

7 Strings Attached.jpg

Last edited:
Corset Strings:

My favorite position to be in. Tightly corseted by my Mistress, in gartered stockings and high heels. Face down, Ass up. Her Bull grabs the bottom corset strings and pumps away. Lots of control, lots of full thrusts deep in my rump.

One variation is to undo the strings enough to use as reins. My wife's bull cowboys up and uses the strings to ride me like the sissy I am. It can be painful when the Bull is about to unload into me, he is lost in his orgasm and the corset strings get so tight I may pass out. My Wife/Mistress does this to me all the time. It's what a sissy lives for.

9 Corset Strings.jpg

The W:
I love the symmetry, the perfect position of the Black man deep into sissy’s tush making every full inch of hard man meat fill the void. Look at the white boi’s nylon covered legs. Red silky stockings to match her 5 inch heels. Sissy must either be screaming in pain or in the throws of ******* with her toes pointed out. 250 pounds of muscle laying on top and INSIDE of 150 pounds of sissy pale male . . . Well I call that a W (win).

View attachment 5793559
Black bulls love this

The Bounce & Dribble

Alabaster skin, soft, hairless, perfumed and clothed in satin, lace and high heels. A pale male sissy in absolute heaven.

8 inches of Black, fully engorged cock, rock hard and primed to pump copious amounts of DNA changing Black Sperm into the sissy he has bounced on his man meat for the past 30 minutes.

Sissy’s wife unlocked the cage an hour ago so he could hold onto the last male body part sissy stills has.

This is the bounce and dribble.

Sissy won’t be able to walk in those high heels, he will be too weak. Plus he will dribble for days!View attachment 5793522
Hot!!!!!

Corset Strings:

My favorite position to be in. Tightly corseted by my Mistress, in gartered stockings and high heels. Face down, Ass up. Her Bull grabs the bottom corset strings and pumps away. Lots of control, lots of full thrusts deep in my rump.

One variation is to undo the strings enough to use as reins. My wife's bull cowboys up and uses the strings to ride me like the sissy I am. It can be painful when the Bull is about to unload into me, he is lost in his orgasm and the corset strings get so tight I may pass out. My Wife/Mistress does this to me all the time. It's what a sissy lives for.

View attachment 5793646
Hot!!!

The Stick shift :

Used by BBC Bulls and the occasional white ‘bull’. The sissy is out of its cage and after being impaled sissies little dicklet grows hard enough to allow the bull to use it as a handle. It is amusing to watch the Bull use the ‘stick’ to shift the sissy into submission. No reverse here just forward deeper and deeper until a gasket is blown and the BBC male will unload the cargo.

View attachment 5793582
Hot ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Back