Confronting and conflicting situation with a HW & her sissy

So we did the deed...we spoke about it a few times and made sure we were all comfortable and understood the rules...the hubby seemed very excited and less apprehensive then I expected. I have to say, I kept my poker face and avoided as much as I could WTF moments... I decided to do it, but turned it into a game and so we role played it...

The role was based on a theme of us (me and Mrs), walking in to their home and seeing hubby dressed as a sissy, and then for him to beg her for forgiveness and understanding while I would sneer at him and grope her while he was on his knees.

The Mrs then walked out of the room and left us alone where he would beg me to allow him to change, and I refused but also made him show me his underwear and his tiny cock in a chastity belt. When she came back in she was wearing latex high boots, a basque and a strap on..."If you like being a girl so much, you might as well be a good one!" was the jist.

She pulled her sissy hubby to me and made him blow me and her strap on and we ended up spit roasting him, he also did a rim job on me, while she pegged him.... I also fucked him and we "made" him beg to treated like a reluctant whore so she would keep his secret safe she would stay with him... and It was a great experience, and one we will definitely do again...

Thanks all for your insights and advise.
Just enjoy the experience

Amazing feeling I've had same experience
Well for me, I was conflicted.
I really didn't want her to see me getting fucked.
And I certainly didn't want her to see me cum.

Later, when I told her I couldn't help it, she just said,
"It's OK, I always knew you were a little faggy, but now
I know that you're a bottom. That big n#gg$r cock fucked
the cum out of you. Now you know what it does to me... don't worry, I'm not mad".

So we did the deed...we spoke about it a few times and made sure we were all comfortable and understood the rules...the hubby seemed very excited and less apprehensive then I expected. I have to say, I kept my poker face and avoided as much as I could WTF moments... I decided to do it, but turned it into a game and so we role played it...

The role was based on a theme of us (me and Mrs), walking in to their home and seeing hubby dressed as a sissy, and then for him to beg her for forgiveness and understanding while I would sneer at him and grope her while he was on his knees.

The Mrs then walked out of the room and left us alone where he would beg me to allow him to change, and I refused but also made him show me his underwear and his tiny cock in a chastity belt. When she came back in she was wearing latex high boots, a basque and a strap on..."If you like being a girl so much, you might as well be a good one!" was the jist.

She pulled her sissy hubby to me and made him blow me and her strap on and we ended up spit roasting him, he also did a rim job on me, while she pegged him.... I also fucked him and we "made" him beg to treated like a reluctant whore so she would keep his secret safe she would stay with him... and It was a great experience, and one we will definitely do again...

Thanks all for your insights and advise.
Pretty much the same happened to me. Of course, it didn't end there.
I never got inside wifey's pussy again.
No need to.
Well for me, I was conflicted.
I really didn't want her to see me getting fucked.
And I certainly didn't want her to see me cum.

Later, when I told her I couldn't help it, she just said,
"It's OK, I always knew you were a little faggy, but now
I know that you're a bottom. That big n#gg$r cock fucked
the cum out of you. Now you know what it does to me... don't worry, I'm not mad".
My then wife encouraged me to pursuit my pleasure. She's a sweetheart.

Back