Confronting and conflicting situation with a HW & her sissy

I have recently had a confronting situation (internally to myself), I have been playing with a married couple and within the bubble we created he is sub and enjoys humiliation. the couple and I are friends outside of our play, not best friends but very friendly. The Mrs loves (and so do I), a feeling of immense power and control by dominating hubby. The games we play started with hubby wearing a cage, to being naked and wearing a cage, to Mrs spanking hubby which progressed to me spanking hubby... Recently the Mrs has dressed hubby as a sissy and asked him to get me ready.... He did, and I let him...That in itself was a weird experience and one I was both nervous about and enjoyed it once I relaxed. The thing is, he isn't bad looking as a sissy, nice tight hairless body and nice legs and arse. But I don't see this as my thing and I feel things are moving from him as a cuckold to a participant, from a weak (in our bubble, pathetic sissy white boy), to a object of sexual gratification. Recently we discussed me shagging her hubby, while she watches, and I am both put off and at the same time intrigued... Thoughts, advise, insights?

Everything depends by how you feel about that. They both seem to be ok with the evolving of this situation. I am bi, but i had sex with a lot of women and few men. Basically i prefer women. Btw, i was almost always the bottom.
I have been a bull once, but personally i don't like to top guys, with few exceptions.

So what is intriguing for you? Going forward could ruin this relationship between you and the couple?
Can you keep the sex games and normale life separated, so there's no problem after you did that?

That’s definitly a tough spot to be in, Becuase truth is……that sissy can’t be UNfucked if you go down that route. I say this as a bottom that has no desire to top a guy, but I am very glad that I took that first step. I know there are guys that would tell you the opposite, but personally I’m glad I decided to take the first plunge and have sex with a guy.
My only advice would be to keep doing what you’re comfortable with at the moment. If you’re already cool with him sucking your dick, then stay there for awhile longer. If you all three feel like it’s the right time, it will happen.

I have recently had a confronting situation (internally to myself), I have been playing with a married couple and within the bubble we created he is sub and enjoys humiliation. the couple and I are friends outside of our play, not best friends but very friendly. The Mrs loves (and so do I), a feeling of immense power and control by dominating hubby. The games we play started with hubby wearing a cage, to being naked and wearing a cage, to Mrs spanking hubby which progressed to me spanking hubby... Recently the Mrs has dressed hubby as a sissy and asked him to get me ready.... He did, and I let him...That in itself was a weird experience and one I was both nervous about and enjoyed it once I relaxed. The thing is, he isn't bad looking as a sissy, nice tight hairless body and nice legs and arse. But I don't see this as my thing and I feel things are moving from him as a cuckold to a participant, from a weak (in our bubble, pathetic sissy white boy), to a object of sexual gratification. Recently we discussed me shagging her hubby, while she watches, and I am both put off and at the same time intrigued... Thoughts, advise, insights?
It's the bitch, not you, tell the sissy if she wants things to go further she's gotta dress the part. If you're still put off, the sissy failed and needs to do better. Usually the wife will step in and help, make the sissy earn it, be arrogant about it.

As a white beta guy myself I believe he would enjoy being used by you.
I now have the mindset that I have to obey and please black men as they want.
I know I am inferior to a black man and I know that my body is to be used how a black man wishes.
My ass and mouth belong to any black man who wants them.
Over the years this has become my normal way of thinking.
I would say use him which is your right to.

I say: Leave it for the dogs! Doesn’t matter if he’s a good looking “sissy” or… whatever! He’s a man! Leave him be, dude! Jeez Louise! Let a man live! If his wife doesn’t want to be with him - let him move on to the next damsel in distress! Don’t humiliate him! He’s had enough of a rough go! Cripe, dude! Just let a man leave his mark and move on! Not a joke!

We done few times fantastic experience

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220820-010923_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220820-010923_Gallery.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 251
  • 20220820_012243.jpg
    20220820_012243.jpg
    836.6 KB · Views: 273
So we did the deed...we spoke about it a few times and made sure we were all comfortable and understood the rules...the hubby seemed very excited and less apprehensive then I expected. I have to say, I kept my poker face and avoided as much as I could WTF moments... I decided to do it, but turned it into a game and so we role played it...

The role was based on a theme of us (me and Mrs), walking in to their home and seeing hubby dressed as a sissy, and then for him to beg her for forgiveness and understanding while I would sneer at him and grope her while he was on his knees.

The Mrs then walked out of the room and left us alone where he would beg me to allow him to change, and I refused but also made him show me his underwear and his tiny cock in a chastity belt. When she came back in she was wearing latex high boots, a basque and a strap on..."If you like being a girl so much, you might as well be a good one!" was the jist.

She pulled her sissy hubby to me and made him blow me and her strap on and we ended up spit roasting him, he also did a rim job on me, while she pegged him.... I also fucked him and we "made" him beg to treated like a reluctant whore so she would keep his secret safe she would stay with him... and It was a great experience, and one we will definitely do again...

Thanks all for your insights and advise.

When she came back in she was wearing latex high boots, a basque and a strap on..."If you like being a girl so much, you might as well be a good one!" was the jist.

She pulled her sissy hubby to me and made him blow me and her strap on and we ended up spit roasting him, he also did a rim job on me, while she pegged him.... I also fucked him and we "made" him beg to treated like a reluctant whore so she would keep his secret safe she would stay with him... and It was a great experience, and one we will definitely do again...

Nice, sounds like that went well.

Personally, I prefer real cock to strap on cock, and would want to be used by the Bull too, but take it (them) at your own pace!

So we did the deed...we spoke about it a few times and made sure we were all comfortable and understood the rules...the hubby seemed very excited and less apprehensive then I expected. I have to say, I kept my poker face and avoided as much as I could WTF moments... I decided to do it, but turned it into a game and so we role played it...

The role was based on a theme of us (me and Mrs), walking in to their home and seeing hubby dressed as a sissy, and then for him to beg her for forgiveness and understanding while I would sneer at him and grope her while he was on his knees.

The Mrs then walked out of the room and left us alone where he would beg me to allow him to change, and I refused but also made him show me his underwear and his tiny cock in a chastity belt. When she came back in she was wearing latex high boots, a basque and a strap on..."If you like being a girl so much, you might as well be a good one!" was the jist.

Very sexy. Love it

This sounds fucking amazing. Lucky little sissy.

As a white beta guy myself I believe he would enjoy being used by you.
I now have the mindset that I have to obey and please black men as they want.
I know I am inferior to a black man and I know that my body is to be used how a black man wishes.
My ass and mouth belong to any black man who wants them.
Over the years this has become my normal way of thinking.
I would say use him which is your right to.
This me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221001-040732_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221001-040732_Gallery.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 192
  • Screenshot_20221001-040652_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221001-040652_Gallery.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 177
Go for it iam a sissy and wife enjoys seeing me receive cock also me sucking cock

In more than one situation, my wife's bull had brought over a friend that was either bi or a total top,
for the sole purpose of fucking me.
A couple of times wifey Chris & bull watched, another time I was being topped while they
were in the bedroom upstairs fucking.

The first time she watched, I essentially had my manhood taken away.
The top had a thin but very long (8 or 9 inches) cock with a bulbous head.
He made me cum without me even touching myself.
I never got inside wifey's pussy again.

Back