Position your sissy well!

The Pretzel:

Not for the faint of heart. Most sissies will never be in the pretzel position. It is only for very petite and compliant pale male sissies.

This sissy is beyond a doubt, extremely flexible and will endure the pretzel because the BBC Master loves the power he has over the sissy, not to mention there is the eye to eye contact. Sissy’s wife has no use at all for the little clit size stub, but her bull loves the visual of his Black Cock deep in sissies ass. The Pretzel offers the Bull full control of the cuck. The sissy must watch the Bull’s handsome face as he empties his load for the third time. Salted or unsalted it is a delicious treat for us to see.

View attachment 5793529
Dayum…That’s one attractive sissy 😎😎

The Bounce & Dribble

Alabaster skin, soft, hairless, perfumed and clothed in satin, lace and high heels. A pale male sissy in absolute heaven.

8 inches of Black, fully engorged cock, rock hard and primed to pump copious amounts of DNA changing Black Sperm into the sissy he has bounced on his man meat for the past 30 minutes.

Sissy’s wife unlocked the cage an hour ago so he could hold onto the last male body part sissy stills has.

This is the bounce and dribble.

Sissy won’t be able to walk in those high heels, he will be too weak. Plus he will dribble for days!View attachment 5793522
sissy shoudn't wank. only focus on her bull...

The Pretzel:

Not for the faint of heart. Most sissies will never be in the pretzel position. It is only for very petite and compliant pale male sissies.

This sissy is beyond a doubt, extremely flexible and will endure the pretzel because the BBC Master loves the power he has over the sissy, not to mention there is the eye to eye contact. Sissy’s wife has no use at all for the little clit size stub, but her bull loves the visual of his Black Cock deep in sissies ass. The Pretzel offers the Bull full control of the cuck. The sissy must watch the Bull’s handsome face as he empties his load for the third time. Salted or unsalted it is a delicious treat for us to see.

View attachment 5793529
what a cute little clit...

The Bounce & Dribble

Alabaster skin, soft, hairless, perfumed and clothed in satin, lace and high heels. A pale male sissy in absolute heaven.

8 inches of Black, fully engorged cock, rock hard and primed to pump copious amounts of DNA changing Black Sperm into the sissy he has bounced on his man meat for the past 30 minutes.

Sissy’s wife unlocked the cage an hour ago so he could hold onto the last male body part sissy stills has.

This is the bounce and dribble.

Sissy won’t be able to walk in those high heels, he will be too weak. Plus he will dribble for days!View attachment 5793522
off the chart !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::mstickle::mstickle::mstickle::mstickle::mstickle::mstickle::mstickle::mstickle::mstickle:

The Pretzel:

View attachment 5793529
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The Pretzel:

View attachment 5793529
so HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The W: I love the symmetry, the perfect position of the Black man deep into sissy’s tush making every full inch of hard man meat fill the void. Look at the white boi’s nylon covered legs. Red silky stockings to match her 5 inch heels. Sissy must either be screaming in pain or in the throws of ******* with her toes pointed out. 250 pounds of muscle laying on top and INSIDE of 150 pounds of sissy pale male . . . Well I call that a W (win).
YES

The Pretzel:

View attachment 5793529
My Lady wants to see me like this . I have strapon experience and anal orgasm trained with my soft or locked clitty . I am a virgin . I am nervous but a Bull that is Scarlett's lover will get the best of both worlds ... A lover to My Lady's Redhead pussy ... and when the time comes a my tight boi pussy as long as I must take it . I live to please her and her Bull's

Back