Post your comparison husband's cock size vs bull's cock size !

I can't lie it's fun having a big Dick. When I step in a room I know i have the biggest dick in the room.
I wish I knew how that felt man because I’m the total opposite. My small white dick has been laughed at and rejected by the small amount of girls that I’ve been with (two) and it’s like having the manhood of a boy who hasn’t been through puberty!

I enjoy these comparison pictures but would like to make a point. Most white boys are smaller than black men. There are, however, white boys who are larger. Anything over four inches is actually large for a white boy in my opinion. A black man is probably two inches bigger. At least that is what I think is true. Anyways the point is that size is not everything. The fact that a black man's cock is black makes him better. Not some of the time. ALL OF THE TIME. For white boys who are enlightened and have accepted their proper role as a support person and cheerleader for black men and white women. For those white boys being smaller and softer is a huge plus. It makes it easier to be a cuckold or a sissy or a bottom or more. Larger white boys will probably take a longer time to accept their role and to step aside for black men. That is the key to give women that sense of freedom for their first encounter with a black man. Once that happens once it is likely that all problems will be worked out and she will be free to "say no to white boys". Black men that may not be huge should still have that swagger and know that white women will want them. White boys need to realize that there is more than size that makes them beta boys. Happiness will happen for all when the normal roles are understood and accepted in real life. Nonetheless, thanks to those posting these comparison pictures. They are fun and mostly accurate. Anything that elevates black men and diminishes white boys is win- win for all.

Hi , today, with my husband, we had fun comparing my husband's cock with my favourite bull's one.
(we used thevisualiser.net , found on the web)
Of course, we knew the 2 cocks were very differents but it was a real fun to see that !
Maybe other cuckhold couple could post the same thing ?
Husband may feel humiliated , but we discussed it and he loves that.

View attachment 1693474

View attachment 1693475

Back