Post your comparison husband's cock size vs bull's cock size !

Yes your so-called "little dick" is so tiny that it does not deserve to be called a "dick," or even a "penis." In fact, it only functions like a woman's clit, so I would call it a "clit-let." You should be ashamed of yourself for having such a miserable thing attached to your body, in the spot where you should have a pussy. Your life is not worth living as long as your clit-let is attached to you, and the only way you can redeem yourself is to be transformed into a woman (castration, etc.). At least, if you did that, you could attain your true calling in life, that is to become a BBC blow job girl and cum dump.
I feel the exact same way about my tiny white penis man :( I’m very ashamed of myself and I don’t feel like a man with this tiny penis of mine

That is kind of hot. I measured up last year sometime so we could see the difference. In pretty sure I have lost size now but Jamie doesn't let me out enough for me to get hard then take a measurement. I prefer to stay where I am rather than to see visually what she is now used to taking.

Back