Post your comparison husband's cock size vs bull's cock size !

Yes your so-called "little dick" is so tiny that it does not deserve to be called a "dick," or even a "penis." In fact, it only functions like a woman's clit, so I would call it a "clit-let." You should be ashamed of yourself for having such a miserable thing attached to your body, in the spot where you should have a pussy. Your life is not worth living as long as your clit-let is attached to you, and the only way you can redeem yourself is to be transformed into a woman (castration, etc.). At least, if you did that, you could attain your true calling in life, that is to become a BBC blow job girl and cum dump.
Steve1000
yes I see what you mean I was asking for the truth from bull and wifes that I got from your self would love for wife to tell me as well. that there husbands have small cocks but mine is smaller almost like a clit that I have, I have seen bigger clits than mine on women
I have looked into having my self castrated but hard to find a place in the uk
if I was castrated then like you say only thing left is be blow job and cum dump girl thanks for telling me the truth Steve1000

It isnt actually. When the cage is on I cant get hard, the cage stops it. So I feel a tight fit around my clitty dick all the time. Also stops all pleasure to the dick. I am always horny when i wear it, because i cant get a release from wanking etc. Really helps GF control my orgasms :)
It's great

Yea, its not really too much fun. I hate showing girls for the first time. Its sooo embarrassing
I agree man. It’s humiliating but I’m used to being laughed at about my tiny thin penis. I once thought I really had a chance with this girl I really liked, I had a lot of confidence, and once we were in bed she finally saw my penis.... and said I’ve got to be kidding. I heard she ended up with a black guy not long after

See the source image

Back